INTRODUCTION
Welcome good choice in colour and bike Very Happy
islanddrift Wrote:Hello everyone, just got my new black k9 Busa on the 28th Feb.......what a magnificent bike.......i just love it.
I have just put Satin Micron pipes on it and i think it looks and sounds heaps better.
I have been reading and learning lots from this site and its good to see how passionate and helpful everyone is......But i am now seriously bitten by the Busa Bug.
Anyway glad i own a Busa and glad to meet you all
Cheers
Welcome and you pinched my Ikon>>>
Biker Sorry fella......
Scilaci Wrote:
islanddrift Wrote:Hello everyone, just got my new black k9 Busa on the 28th Feb.......what a magnificent bike.......i just love it.
I have just put Satin Micron pipes on it and i think it looks and sounds heaps better.
I have been reading and learning lots from this site and its good to see how passionate and helpful everyone is......But i am now seriously bitten by the Busa Bug.
Cheers
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
islanddrift Wrote:Biker Sorry fella......
Scilaci Wrote:
Cheers

Thxs dude i really aprec8 u doing that..I was half joking but i must admit i really like your new one!!
Well done
Welcome to the site.Enjoy your ride.
Biker Well guys, its been a couple of months owning and riding my new Busa and i just love it......i always knew these were ledgendary bikes and i knew i would not be disappointed with this bike......but...wow i reallly am impressed.....smooth power, plenty of it and what a nice handling bike.....thuoght they might be heavy and a bit of a handfull, but no... very nicely ballanced.
Anyway all up .....one very happy busa owner...and a proud member of our club......................Cheers
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Good onya Islanddrift.
Thanks for the hearty welcome to all the other newbies too mate.Trophy
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO