Guessing Competition
So far everyone is wrong!
Here is a new clue:

The person would have to have a "Brave heart" to expose that body to the world.Lol2
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
hmmm the facts too small too be a camel toe but big enough to be a moose knuckle
No it's Superman Lol3
never fly higher than your angel.
its Ray Northbridge.
I wore his boots so I know his legs.
all i can say is it must of been cold!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
agreed!
Nope your still all wrong.
Another clue:

It is a male but he does like to put on a skirt and play with his
pipes sometimes.
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Well that's just all of them!
It is human, isn't it? Lol3
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
I think its you Braddo just trying to get your body on the net you dirty dirty man Ghastly
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Wm
BRADDO

MrsTony Wrote:I reckon its Simmo. If I win, please burn my prize
Wrong sorry I only wear Busa undies, Roll
Heidi1 Wrote:It's not Bruce.

Ditto Lol2 or Heidi Ghastly

I think its Shredder if I can see a behind shot I can confirm Fatman, had to be there but I wish I wasn't Undecided
Does this member wear a flouro lime mankini to busa get togethers - Nymboida attendees are in for a treat this year methinks Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
Surely the clues would have given it away by now!
BRADDO