who is that masked man
king 62 Wrote:i thought the photo was ment to be of my bike busco' you just had to get the better photo of yours' i just get the back end jobLol3

Hey king,

Did the conversayion go like this:

"A bit further back, no a bit more a bit more...thats it " "click"

You have to watchout for Busgo!

Leonard.
Sorry mate, when the sun is shining on the Blue busa it gets top spot.
Here is another for you.Pi_thumbsup
Let this be a lesson for you young busa owners.
When parking for a photo opportunity, get into the prime position.Lol3
Once again click for full size.
[attachment=5312]

Sorry Cheeky Hijacked
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
lol no worries busgo..i was just thinking wasnt i a lucky lady to be out too dinner with two good looking fellas!!!!

what no shots of my hymie????? gezzzzzeeeee
but i do think hubs wouldnt like to be callled mr cheeky...he,s kinda old school and makes me sound like i wear the pants...too funny.

oh busgo hubs said he was going too price pipes for MY bike..i nearly feinted.because its all been nup you cannot get pipes till i get them for my bike first..woohoooo i will sit back and see where this goes..i think it was how awesome yours sounded
I think that he has secretly got his eye on your bike cheeky.
He might regret buying a Kawasaki. lol.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
yeayes he steals it when he can..its just lucky i pretend i cant ride his>>>(angel)

nah he does love his quakker the busa was his second choice so he was happy when i bought one
thanks busco thats betterPi_thumbsup
and now i know why i spent almost 2grand on a camera for my darling 20 year old 2 take photos of my busaLol3
born to be mild
you were facing the wrong way mate!!!
he was pointed for home. notice the truck parking only sign in background...bloody busa riders think they can park anywhere lol