Canberrans Sips Again
This Thursday night at Zeffer's anyone?

6.30 start. Everyone welcome.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Yeah, sounds lovely.
(21-04-2010, 09:01am)Heidi1 Wrote: Yeah, sounds lovely.

As we wont be wearing protective clothing we'll probably be sitting inside again! Lol3Lol2Lol3
Going to Canberra Riders Monday night. Driving this time as I'll be doing som driving at the ....driving range of course - where else would you drive???
I'm in. I had a LOVELY day with a whole mob of them yesterday, and I'm about to put a 'canberrariders' sticker on the busa. I'm about to jump ship. I told a few out there that CR will soon become a sub-set of the Hayabusa Club. They weren't THAT keen and accused me of recruiting on a CR run. I said I organised it so it was a busa club run and they should be bloody well thrilled I let them come with me.

Yedi responded with 'DON'T POKE THE BEAR, DON'T POKE THE BEAR!' clearly they know me too well.
(03-05-2010, 11:00am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm in. I had a LOVELY day with a whole mob of them yesterday, and I'm about to put a 'canberrariders' sticker on the busa. I'm about to jump ship. I told a few out there that CR will soon become a sub-set of the Hayabusa Club. They weren't THAT keen and accused me of recruiting on a CR run. I said I organised it so it was a busa club run and they should be bloody well thrilled I let them come with me.

Yedi responded with 'DON'T POKE THE BEAR, DON'T POKE THE BEAR!' clearly they know me too well.

They'll learn mate.

I'm hitting a few balls at the golf driving range at Jerrabombra Ave then heading over.

Cheers
Hi Canberrans, let's sit down for a drink and dinner this coming Thursday. I understand we have a newby and that would be a great way to get to meet him and see his bike.

Whatsay you all?

Max
SURE! I'm not working!!! Les and I met him last night at Canberra Riders, he seems like a lovely bloke. You should have been there, Yedi taught me how to get my knee down on a bar chair. Now I just have to apply it to the RGV. FINALLY I understand the concept!!
I'll try and make an appearance all be it. In the cage of all cageyness
Regards

Dan
(11-05-2010, 09:47am)Heidi1 Wrote: SURE! I'm not working!!! Les and I met him last night at Canberra Riders, he seems like a lovely bloke. You should have been there, Yedi taught me how to get my knee down on a bar chair. Now I just have to apply it to the RGV. FINALLY I understand the concept!!

Can you get a hold of him to invite him along Heids?

I'm driving down to Sydney to see the surgeon and hope to be back in time. Depends on Sydney traffic.
Don't forget tonight Les and Dan. I've invited Mr Visible.
I'll be pretty visible tonight!
Regards

Dan
(13-05-2010, 05:00pm)Dan85 Wrote: I'll be pretty visible tonight!

I'll be there for 6.30.

Just got home from the big smoke.

Max
Well the sledgy worked
Regards

Dan
(14-05-2010, 07:59pm)Dan85 Wrote: Well the sledgy worked

Rem the old adage mate - If it don't fit - take a larger hammer to it!