Canberrans Sips Again
(16-03-2010, 11:35pm)Madmax Wrote:
(16-03-2010, 11:05pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: I am a bit of a wimp in scenario's unless I've done a round or two - lol

onroad I am just plain cranky if its not my way! Think i need to stop being so nice.

You guys should be issued with OC spray. If the punter pisses you off, spray him then have fun decontaminating him "just rub your eyes nice and hard sir, that will make them feel better!"

Oh puleeeeaseee may I have some?

The last time a knife was pulled, (lol i hastily made my exit) I saw the taser pulled in the little doorway - I was cheering on 'do it, do it!' lol - alas they didn't Undecided
Go hard, or Go home!
(18-03-2010, 08:42am)Missy_Moo Wrote:
(16-03-2010, 11:35pm)Madmax Wrote:
(16-03-2010, 11:05pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: I am a bit of a wimp in scenario's unless I've done a round or two - lol

onroad I am just plain cranky if its not my way! Think i need to stop being so nice.

You guys should be issued with OC spray. If the punter pisses you off, spray him then have fun decontaminating him "just rub your eyes nice and hard sir, that will make them feel better!"

Oh puleeeeaseee may I have some?

The last time a knife was pulled, (lol i hastily made my exit) I saw the taser pulled in the little doorway - I was cheering on 'do it, do it!' lol - alas they didn't Undecided

It would have turned your punter into a bit of a bright spark!Knuppel2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
MAN I can see that, several cops, a flailing drunk and you behind the lot of them jumping up and down and egging them on. I would have been RIGHT behind you!
I'll take that as a resounding "No"

See yaz all next time.
What? Did you ask? Dammit, I just spent TWO AND A HALF HOURS AT THE BLOODY HAIRDRESSER!!! How can it POSSIBLY TAKE THAT LONG!!! Fark that.
lol there was another time with a chick who wasn't crazy but had serious issues started grabbing at their guns.

I walked out 'pfffffftttt, man just shoot her, don't be so f*cking nice & pandering to her.....'

they didn't, man I wished they did.
Go hard, or Go home!
(18-03-2010, 07:45pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: lol there was another time with a chick who wasn't crazy but had serious issues started grabbing at their guns.

I walked out 'pfffffftttt, man just shoot her, don't be so f*cking nice & pandering to her.....'

they didn't, man I wished they did.

Darwin rules Missy, you know that don't you! Some people exclude themselves by their own actions!

Heidi, They charege me $14 to put a short back and sides on for me - $1 for the hair cut and $13 for the search fee! lol

My next Zeffers should be in late April I'd say.

Next time Canberrans.CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley
Don't worry, we'll keep a seat warm for you. We'll have a Canberra meeting in Sydney in the hospital. Will you share your drugs?
(18-03-2010, 09:43pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Don't worry, we'll keep a seat warm for you. We'll have a Canberra meeting in Sydney in the hospital. Will you share your drugs?

For the first few days that would involve exchanging intravenous needles - yuk. lol. However if you bring jack daniels I'm sure we can reach nirvana all together! lol
(18-03-2010, 06:44pm)Heidi1 Wrote: What? Did you ask? Dammit, I just spent TWO AND A HALF HOURS AT THE BLOODY HAIRDRESSER!!! How can it POSSIBLY TAKE THAT LONG!!! Fark that.

You have beautiful hair Heidi, ya gotta look after it doncha!

If I went to your hairdresser I reckon 5 minutes in and out would get me done and get the kewpey doll!
We've got Missy Moo in town tomorrow night on her big adventure. Who's up for a drink? Zeffers, 7pm.
I'll be in town for physio and accupuncture Eek appointments in the arvo but will have to head back before the roos turn into brumbies on the road south - Give Missy our best and don't let those scooter squids give you any shit whilst Max is away Knuppel2

Cheers Ruffy
Oh crap, I'd forgotten about them. It is likely to be over 22 degrees tonight, so they will probably make an appearance.
I might be able to come but will be late. I have something on from 6-7 but might come say hi afterwoods?

Ryan
SURE! See you there if you make it. We're meeting at 7pm, I have the L platers before hand.
Been here for 3 weeks no Internet but Heidi has my number, do I get a invite NO ..... Bastards
[Image: photo3.jpg]