Canberrans Sips Again
YEAH! Let's try El Dorado, I've heard it come highly recomended!
(20-01-2010, 06:27pm)Heidi1 Wrote: YEAH! Let's try El Dorado, I've heard it come highly recomended!
I will see you at EPIC. Rode the bike to a pistol; club meeting at Kingston tonight. Was okay as I rode with my right foot off the peg dangling. This is going to be shit until I get it fixed.Pi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Have you been to the doctor yet? Are they going to drain it? You poor bugger, it must be AGONY!
(20-01-2010, 09:56pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Have you been to the doctor yet? Are they going to drain it? You poor bugger, it must be AGONY!
You should have seen Ruffy and I servicing the Black Busa! We actually made a three legged, 3 armed mechanic -in different places at the same time! lol.
Anyone interested in a social sip this Thursday night?
How's the leg? Not me, sorry.
(27-01-2010, 08:57am)Heidi1 Wrote: How's the leg? Not me, sorry.

Seeing the Surgeon on Thursday (gulp) can't wait for that! lol
i would come out but im poor as a priest at the moment as im trying to put some coin away for a rainy day for when im not making what im making now. which will be a month or so hahaha.

Good luck with the leg doctor. hopefully there are some hot young trainee nurses there that can assist your leg recovery
Regards

Dan
OOoooohhhhh..... YUK! I suspect you wont be social sipping on Thursday EITHER! Don't worry, my guess is that most of the pain is caused by the swelling. As soon as he releases the pressure it should feel better straight away!

Or just ask for drugs, that works too.
(27-01-2010, 12:18pm)Heidi1 Wrote: OOoooohhhhh..... YUK! I suspect you wont be social sipping on Thursday EITHER! Don't worry, my guess is that most of the pain is caused by the swelling. As soon as he releases the pressure it should feel better straight away!

The drugs he has given me - Endone, have a narcotic content and are really habit forming. Better watch my next drug test at work! lol
Mind you they almost work too!lol
Endone makes me really really sick, I can't do opiates. I'd make a shit junkie.

SOOOoooooo..... Dan has a LADY FRIEND!! PHOTOS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
(27-01-2010, 09:50pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Endone makes me really really sick, I can't do opiates. I'd make a shit junkie.

SOOOoooooo..... Dan has a LADY FRIEND!! PHOTOS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Do you Reaally want to go there woman??
(27-01-2010, 09:22pm)Madmax Wrote:
(27-01-2010, 12:18pm)Heidi1 Wrote: OOoooohhhhh..... YUK! I suspect you wont be social sipping on Thursday EITHER! Don't worry, my guess is that most of the pain is caused by the swelling. As soon as he releases the pressure it should feel better straight away!

The drugs he has given me - Endone, have a narcotic content and are really habit forming. Better watch my next drug test at work! lol

Endone not bad little pills.

Why people get sick on Morphine, as the body has a (mild) allergic reaction to it... go figure.. I could blab for a while on the subject, but that's the easy version of it.
Go hard, or Go home!
(28-01-2010, 01:57pm)Missy_Moo Wrote:
(27-01-2010, 09:22pm)Madmax Wrote:

Endone not bad little pills.

Why people get sick on Morphine, as the body has a (mild) allergic reaction to it... go figure.. I could blab for a while on the subject, but that's the easy version of it.

Got the MRI results, no knee related, no Bakers, nothing other than existing OA. Looks like the vericose viens op a few years ago has turned bad with nerves and veins knotting behind the knee - painful and no letting the knee band without squashing vein ends and nerves together. Sounds and feels like a bloddy mess. You just can get decent Surgeons these days. back to the Vascular bloke for another try with his hack and slash gear.Pi_freakCoolsmileyPi_freakCoolsmileyPi_freak

Just give me the druggggggssssssss lol

Isn't it a fact that most surgeons bury their mistakes!lol
Let's do this coming Thursday night guys.

Whatyousay?

Max