Canberrans Sips Again
Sheesh !! No "C" spanner and she falls apart... can't even spell !! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
hehehehe oh well so hows about woden at 7 at babars <i></i>
HEY! f*** OFF!! That was Dan's dodgy spelling, I am taking to him with a red marker pen. I was just too polite to point it out! <i></i>
Hmmm..... Heidi..... sorry if we have offended you. All in jest, no harm intended.

Puhleese forgive us ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Listen Astro get in your own state, you cant go to the ACT coffee nights, your honda wont make it mate. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Sorry guys..... I'm not allowed to play here anymore.... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Run Dan run, Heidi is coming over with her big red marker,
we are hooking into Heidi because She gives it to us
because we all can't spell either.
Opps is that better Astro
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 1/3/06 9:48 am
</i>
simmo... have you read some of your posts ????? Spelling is not your major issue !!!!

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Hey Dantheman, where is Babars mate? I'll go over your side of town for a change, weather allowing of course. Just don't expect me to get between you and Red with her marking pen!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
MAN there's going to be trouble at this one!

I'm up for an excursion to the boondocks! Max and I don't know Woden Dan, you'll have to give us some instructions (and I possibly will need a map and a cut lunch).

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
Hey Hiedi,
I'll slip bny your place on the way over mate. If he gives up decent directions we have a chance. I'll bring the C Spanner. If we get lost we can find a place that sells J.Ds and we can play the C Spanner while we drink. Plan????

<i></i>
Plan <i></i>
I'll dropover about 6.30 then mate, should give us time to get there on time, if we can find it! lol

<i></i>
Babars one of the outdoor Cafes in woden. You cant miss it, its between Hoyts and the Dicksmith powerhouse store, on the side of the multi story carpark (just down from the southern cross club). Motorcyle parking is accross the road, should be some other bikes there. <i></i>
yeah thats it on that one way street past the shopping centre if you like i can meet you somewere easy to find and guide you in. and ooohhhh red pen aye not sure what sonja will have to say about that tho <i></i>