Mocha/Latte night in WA
(22-02-2010, 08:44am)Iburgr Wrote: OK Fella's, here it is.......... Very Happy
Coffee Latt'e night,
Rockingham foreshore (were we met for the anniversary run), Wednesday night 6:30, 10th March.

(As suggested) Can we please post all those who can confirm that they are definately coming along to this one.

1. - Iburgr (Rob)

Sorry Rob. I can't make it either. Won't be flying back into Perth until later that night.

Gary
Sorry Guys cant make this one Pi_thumbsdown
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

This may be my last WA Coffee meet for some time, looks like we are moving back to Sydney in end of March......:(, and :) for Sydney people.
Frown Sorry guys, can only make 8th or 9th, leave to go down south on the
10th for a few days.
Rock
Is anyone going for another catch up and send bill off as well?
(06-03-2010, 09:40am)Roo Boy Wrote: Is anyone going for another catch up and send bill off as well?

Good idea. I'll be in that. Got a date in mind Mark?
Hello All,
As there are no numbers for the Mocha latt'e night proposed for Rockingham this Wednesday, I have cancelled it.
Mark,
Your idea sounds good, can you suggest a time, place and date for this get together. See you on the 23rd,
cheers buddy.

Rob.
Hi Mark,
Thanks for picking up my mistake, too many scriblings on my calender, I meant to have stated the 28th. Embarassed Sorry for the confusion.

Will see you on Sunday 28th. I should be there before 8am to help if you require me.
Cheers,
Rob.
hi all.
i appologise in advance but shift key is cactus and will only use other shift key when necessary.

is anyone interested in doing a beer & wine tour Drool in the near future. it would incorporate some of the great wineries and breweries the swan valley has to offer and we can (should) bring our partners along as well.Pi_thumbsup

date to be confirmed but just want to gage interest and numbers.

will do costings when get a better idea of numbers but budget approx $60 - $75pp. which would include free tastings and lunch.

i dont know how to add a poll but will try and do when setting a date.
Good idea 99 Clap

I'll definately be in with a pillion if I can make it Coolsmiley
Hmmm.....can't edit my post Confused

Just re-read your post......Is this gona be on a bus, or are we taking the bikes so we can get half cut and have quarter mile drags races up west swan road Pi_tongue
(25-05-2010, 01:24am)Roo Boy Wrote: hi all.
i appologise in advance but shift key is cactus and will only use other shift key when necessary.

is anyone interested in doing a beer & wine tour Drool in the near future. it would incorporate some of the great wineries and breweries the swan valley has to offer and we can (should) bring our partners along as well.Pi_thumbsup

will do costings when get a better idea of numbers but budget approx $60 - $75pp. which would include free tastings and lunch.

Top idea. Count me in.
(25-05-2010, 02:52pm)gazzabusa Wrote:
(25-05-2010, 01:24am)Roo Boy Wrote: hi all.

Top idea. Count me in.

Yea for sure... sounds great...

Count me in...
Talking to Kev yesterday about the Wine tour Just to let you know what's doin.
Cost would be $75pp which includes transport, tastings at 2 wineries and 2 Breweries. That would include a lunch at one of the Breweries (Pizza).
We could do a pick up in Freo and another in the City and one at a Northern Suburbs Train Station.

Just need to know if you are interested. Month would be Aug, September or Oct.
Haven't picked a date yet as it would be dependant on month.

Could someone please help me out by adding a poll for this?.
(19-06-2010, 08:55pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Talking to Kev yesterday about the Wine tour Just to let you know what's doin.
Cost would be $75pp which includes transport, tastings at 2 wineries and 2 Breweries. That would include a lunch at one of the Breweries (Pizza).
We could do a pick up in Freo and another in the City and one at a Northern Suburbs Train Station.

Just need to know if you are interested. Month would be Aug, September or Oct.
Haven't picked a date yet as it would be dependant on month.

Could someone please help me out by adding a poll for this?.

Rooy Boy I think you will have to start a new thread to get a poll going, if that is what you want let me know and I will set a new thread up for you.

Cheers Kev