Canberrans Sips Again
We're going home to have a drink and put up christmas lights, then we're going out for dinner! Sounds like a pretty good night to me!
(10-12-2009, 03:30pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We're going home to have a drink and put up christmas lights, then we're going out for dinner! Sounds like a pretty good night to me!

Have a great time kids.

I'll give you a blast at 9 if I'm not to grotty from the plastering.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
This Thursday 17th Dec night kids!!!

Mr and Mrs Ruffy are here to join us, 6.30pm at Zeffer's in Dickson.

All welcome.
And a surprise visit from Astro!! It will be a meeting of the ACT/NSW clubs tomorrow!
...and I'm on f'n 2pm to midnight
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(16-12-2009, 05:05pm)Busdriver Wrote: ...and I'm on f'n 2pm to midnight

We'll do a Corona for you old man - someone has to be protecting the world while we play, you know that! Thank God you're there.
Yes, all manly and handsome. Go out and give them curry Les (don't forget the handcuffs).
Anyone interested in Sipping this Thursday night? Christmas drink and dinner?
Is Thursday christmas eve? If so, I'm in. I'll head for Sydney Christmas morning. I love the ride up the Hume Christmas morning, I cover the bike in tinsle and everyone is in a great mood.
(22-12-2009, 09:34am)Heidi1 Wrote: Is Thursday christmas eve? If so, I'm in. I'll head for Sydney Christmas morning. I love the ride up the Hume Christmas morning, I cover the bike in tinsle and everyone is in a great mood.

Are Mr and Mrs Ruffy back?
They may like to come as well. Les isn't working for a change.
I'm not working till next year.....well ,..the 2nd of January anyway.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(23-12-2009, 11:23am)Busdriver Wrote: I'm not working till next year.....well ,..the 2nd of January anyway.

The scooter trash were there last week. see you around 6.30 or call over earlier if you like.

I got the new pressure switch in tonight, I now have a rear brake light when the from brakes are applied. Gotta be happy with that!
Zeff's is closed, we'll be down on the other corner if you want to come.

All welcome
Hey Canberrans!!

Been out of the state for a few months doing some work with tax but im back most of the time now.

Ill be down at Dickson tonight! cant wait to see you all again!

Where we meeting if Zeffs is closed? I got your PM Max, thankyou.

Ryan
(24-12-2009, 02:12pm)Madmax Wrote: Zeff's is closed, we'll be down on the other corner if you want to come.

All welcome

Heidi, Ryan and I went to Belucci's in Dickson. Zeffer's was closed. $17 for 2 x Coronas, we waited over an hour for our meals, plus 30 mins and two asks for for cokes.

Wont be hurrying back there.

Good company and a nice meal though.

Happy Christmas everyone.

The Canberra mobAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2