Canberrans Sips Again
(28-09-2009, 10:41pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Sounds good. I'm pulling stupid hours so I can dash back to Forster when I can. Start without me, but I'm dying to see you all, I feel like I've lost touch with my normal life! I'm going to demonstrate the RGV on a chair!! It will be the fastest chair at Zeffers!

Wear your leathers - I'm bringing a camera to that demonstration!Scary
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'll try to be there to witness that.
It wont brake!
(29-09-2009, 07:07am)gypsyvfr Wrote: I'll try to be there to witness that.

Looking forward to that.
(29-09-2009, 09:34am)Heidi1 Wrote: It wont brake!
I want to see your knee hitting the ground when you get it out of the chair!Scary
THis Thursday night, weather allowing let's get together for a social sip Canberran's. WE got rained and hailed out of the Canberra Riders last night. Did you drown on the way home Heidi? I rode into it, out of it, and back into it several times on the way home.Lol3Lol3Lol3

Max
Stupidly I left at dusk in it which meant I could not see the road surface or the big scary puddles. I did ok, but MAN I got wet!!

Thursday at Zeffers? I'm in.
(06-10-2009, 08:39am)Heidi1 Wrote: Stupidly I left at dusk in it which meant I could not see the road surface or the big scary puddles. I did ok, but MAN I got wet!!

Thursday at Zeffers? I'm in.
Tess and I are coming for a quick meal, then back to Shed a la Max for more Kawasaki building. I have to get 5 shims and two gaskets, the gaskets so we can get the operating plate assembly nailed down finally.

Before this latest episode I'd have said WTF if asked what n Operating Plate was, new we know!!Pi_freakLol3Pi_freak
EXCELLENT! You can explain that to me!
im out for this week. got family stuff!! argh
Regards

Dan
I'm in......again!
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(07-10-2009, 05:50pm)Busdriver Wrote: I'm in......again!

You're just a party party party animal Les!
Tonight, 1830hrs Zeffer's in Dickson.

All welcome.
I'M EXCITED!! And I PROMISE not to talk non-stop this time. Last time was because I hadn't seen ANYONE except doctors or librarians for 5 weeks. Now I've had a little time to decompress so I promise I'll behave.
(08-10-2009, 01:02pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'M EXCITED!! And I PROMISE not to talk non-stop this time. Last time was because I hadn't seen ANYONE except doctors or librarians for 5 weeks. Now I've had a little time to decompress so I promise I'll behave.

Yes

Cheers Ruffy
(08-10-2009, 01:02pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'M EXCITED!! And I PROMISE not to talk non-stop this time. Last time was because I hadn't seen ANYONE except doctors or librarians for 5 weeks. Now I've had a little time to decompress so I promise I'll behave.

Not a chance woman, if you start behaving now we wont know who the hell you are!!!Lol3Pi_freakLol3