Mocha/Latte night in WA
Hey, Happy New Year everyone. A little belated I know due to the fact that I have been a wee bit busy and not been on here for a few weeks. Pencil me in Huls for the 24th, 90% confirmed. Canning Mills Rd is right behind my place and I'm not too far from Camel. 3.30pm at Armadale BP sounds good. Hope to see you there.
Where's Ya Snow Plough?
Confirmed starters at BP Success 3pm.

Stuntrider 66
Bill Gaheer
Huls

BP Armadale 3:30pm

Camel
Duc 13
Monkeyfish

Tentatives (ie. not hard core unless they turn up)
Leviathan
Andcad
Roo Boy (may meet us at Mundaring Weir)
Rev 004
Hi Fellers,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bail out worse luck.

I'm extremely battered and bruised after paint balling yesterday I can't even get by glove on one hand it's swollen that much not to mention the rest of me I certainly come off second best in the free for all.

So I drowned myself last night and now I'm slightly hung over.

All in all feeling rather sorry for myself but hey I was enjoying myself at the time.

Will have to catch up next time I'm off work on a Weekend.

Cheers Rev004
HI Guys,
I may have to ask for a rain check, apologies - the house we are in is being sold by the owner and we were told that the agent will inform us about 2-3 days before for any viewing. Guess what we were never informed and the viewing is today between 2.00 - 2.30 PM which means that we have to be out of house for that time.

I just called the agent and gave him my piece of mind as this is the first viewing and he has not communicated to us about it. I just found it by going to realestate.com.au

due to this new unplanned work added, it may be difficult for me to come for a ride. but if you guys can point a meeting place for coffee in the evening - post ride - I will be more then happy to come over.

Cheers,
Bill
Sorry Guys, like Rev I had a few to many last night and not able to ride.
Have a good one.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Thanks for organising Mark. Good day for it and i think we were very lucky with those 2 Police.
See ya's on the next ride Biker
Sorry I missed you guys at the Wier. Got there around three went for a ride but decided the coast would have a few cooler sights than your melons.
It was very noice along there.
(24-01-2010, 09:50pm)duc13 Wrote: Thanks for organising Mark. Good day for it and i think we were very lucky with those 2 Police.
See ya's on the next ride Biker

+1. Thanks Mark for organising and to Dave, Steve & Gary for turning up. There were a few roads I've never been down before so that was good as well.

I've got 344 Km on the clock now.

As for the Police Very lucky indeed gents. I'll take a highbeam flash over a ticket any day Lol3.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
The late afternoon ride through the hills was rather relaxing actually. Good to just slow down a little. Troy, thanks for having a brand spankers new bike that needs running in; I went past those 2 Police doing 70, and OMG we were in a 70 zone ......... wounders will never cease to amaze me.
Where's Ya Snow Plough?
Guys how about a coffee meeting on March 9th ??????????? at 6.30 PM location undecided....
Hi Bill,

Can't make it on that Tuesday night, how about Monday or Wednesday?? what do you say we have it in Rockingham for a change so the guys down there can all join in, just a thought Undecided

Cheers Rob.

***** Poker Run this Sunday 21/2/10 starting from Savage Suzuki Midland @ 0800, leava @ 0830 approx.******
Mate,
sounds like a plan - can you fix something up :)
cheers
Bill
Coolsmiley No worries Bill,

Need help on this fella's, not really familiar with Rockingham,
anyone out there got and ideal place to meet up down Rockingham way
some time in March for our regular Latt'e night, it's an opportunity for you guys South of Perth to have some input..... help!!!

Rob.
OK Fella's, here it is.......... Very Happy
Coffee Latt'e night,
Rockingham foreshore (were we met for the anniversary run), Wednesday night 6:30, 10th March.

(As suggested) Can we please post all those who can confirm that they are definately coming along to this one.

1. - Iburgr (Rob)
Hi Rob,

Sorry once again I'm out as I'm on N/S so will have to give this one a miss.
Bloody work always getting in the road of everything.

Oh by the way us guys down here don't mind it being up Freo,Cotts or where ever as we get to ride our Bikes more than 5mins.

Anyway hopefully catch up sometime soon.