Canberrans Sips Again
As usual you forget to mention where meeting is at.
It is always at Zeffers at Dickson. This is the first time we have ever changed the time, and as you can see it took some discussion.
Holy Pepperoni Pizza Batman,

It looks like Les is OFF this Thursday night AND Friday morning.

See you all there at 6:30pm
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:Holy Pepperoni Pizza Batman,

I take it we're changing the time to 6.30? suits me. We had 6.30 last week so we could discuss the 10th anniversary run that we're planning and leave me time to get home for a some sleep before a dayshift the next day.
Everyone happy with the new time start?

Hey Marcel - we always use Zeffer's at Dickson unless they've recently burnt down! (:-)))

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
Busdriver Wrote:Holy Pepperoni Pizza Batman,

I take it we're changing the time to 6.30? suits me. We had 6.30 last week so we could discuss the 10th anniversary run that we're planning and leave me time to get home for a some sleep before a dayshift the next day.
Everyone happy with the new time start?

Hey Marcel - we always use Zeffer's at Dickson unless they've recently burnt down! (:-)))

Er Roger copy that......

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Ok, I'm in with the new start time. I'm apologising in advance, I have to take The Poodle to the vet at 6, so I'll be late. Max, order for me but I'll be as fast as I can. Do you think they would notice a blind, brain damaged Poodle with Zombie eyes and a bit of a cough sitting under the table at Zeffers?
ill be there tomorrow at 630pm sharp!! this may be a recent record for most busas in one place in canberra for a few years. Heidi, Max, Marcel, Les and me! thats 5 if Monyx comes thats 6! the scooters wont know what to do with them selves! ill be there on my bike this time
Regards

Dan
Does anyone have Monxy's phone number? Unless he checks the site, he wont know about the time change.
i do ill send him a mesage
Regards

Dan
I'll put the panniers on just to take up extra space
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:I'll put the panniers on just to take up extra space

now now no need for that sorta talk
Regards

Dan
Watch out he doesn't make the scooters look cool.
I might go invisible and tip the scooters over
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
theres a few things i dont wanna see while eating and thats an invisibility run at zeffas!
Regards

Dan
GOD! I haven't done an invisibility run in AGES! Should we add it to the list for the 10th aniversary ride activities?