Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
oh simmo you celebrity can i have your autograph it may be worth as much as the mag some day.Read
spamanglenn Wrote:oh simmo you celebrity can i have your autograph it may be worth as much as the mag some day.Read
Remind me to drop kick you next time I see you SFun_kickingroin
Lol2On a similar note,you bruce and i are on video in the cackling pipes bike sample section.You obviously hadn,t discovered shinkos yet and my bike was at stock height.If you listen i was changing gears faster than you blokes even back then.Lol3Black zx14 also in there flat shifting and wheelspinning on the gearchange.I,ve discussed this video facility with chris and we could all chip in for one and use the left lane one night and go home and analyse it or laugh at each other?
spamanglenn Wrote:Lol2On a similar note,you bruce and i are on video in the cackling pipes bike sample section.You obviously hadn,t discovered shinkos yet and my bike was at stock height.If you listen i was changing gears faster than you blokes even back then.Lol3Black zx14 also in there flat shifting and wheelspinning on the gearchange.I,ve discussed this video facility with chris and we could all chip in for one and use the left lane one night and go home and analyse it or laugh at each other?

Lost me chip in for one what
A cackling pipes video footage of us one wednesday night,or did you just go deaf when i said chip in?Confused
spamanglenn Wrote:A cackling pipes video footage of us one wednesday night,or did you just go deaf when i said chip in?Confused

Yep I like chips thanks Pi_thumbsup

I swapped over to the yellow wire on the veypor tonight to the taco wire and the RPMs are all the place any ideas, had a quick look at setting on the veypor but could not get it to work at the right RPM Confused
circuit 2 in rpm configuration.Change from circuit 1.Maybe play with the rpm filter and the multiplication factor.?
spamanglenn Wrote:circuit 2 in rpm configuration.Change from circuit 1.Maybe play with the rpm filter and the multiplication factor.?

I didn't try the filter
Rob mine works fine spliced into the white wire with blue stripe on the top left hand side of the larger ECM connector. Be sure that the unused tach wire end is not shorting to the frame. With mine I found that the spring loaded fuse is a bit dodgy.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
ConfusedConfusedOk NOW you want to use the left lane , no worriez i can give you a few tipsLol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:ConfusedConfusedOk NOW you want to use the left lane , no worriez i can give you a few tipsLol2

Loafie you going to coffs

Chris used the white wire with the blue stripe, I'll see what your settings are on Wed night when did you change yours over,
I should be in this Wed till 9pm all going well Very Happy
See you then.
"par excellence"
No Simmo..Would love to do coffs, but trying to get ahead as im GOING TO THE GP
FatmanFatmanParty-smiley-018Party-smiley-018Party-smiley-018
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Going to be running all short stacks tonight, see how that goes Nerd
Got Dymag on rear, its been cloudy all day so track temp is down, see what happens.
"par excellence"