Canberrans Sips Again
i agree the zx-14 is ugly as. the bus is ugly in a acute sorta rip your arms off way the zx-14 is way ugly in a wympie mike tyson sorta way <i></i>
YAY! Old Canberra Inn!! I did kareoke there one night, dropped speed (in a motorcycle sense of course) and THEN it all went terribly wrong.

Ahhhh...... memories.

7pm Wed night? Count me in buckaroos! <i></i>
Ugly ? The 'busa is ugly in a cute sorta (Aunty Jack) way ?

It has character, it has attitude. It's 'unusual' and it stands out. Cute ? No. But... to each his own.

Heidi1 doing karioke ? And you reckon it all went wrong after that ? Wot ? Were they playing Spy Vs SPy or something ??

One day I'm going to find a reason to come down there and do one of your coffee nights.... and then watch Heidi dance and karioke.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
I did 'Wild Thing'
(shudder)

Come down any time, there is always beer. <i></i>
Wild thing ??? Ohhh yessssssss !! Didn't realise it was that kind of a pub.

Oh... sorry... you meant the song ... yeah ? Still a good visual.

Thanks for the invite Heidi... I will do it at some stage. You can have my beer tho... I'm a tea-total... I'll stick with the coffee. I get carried away quite enough without adding alcohol to the mix. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Oi, Astro you post whore, get back to the Sydney thread...
<i></i>
So we have a plan then guys, and guyettes, 7.00 at the Old Canberra Inn, at leats we can get a decent cheap meal.

You finish Wednesday morning busdriver?

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
definatley do. hows the hand going Max? Heidi hows your fairings mod <i></i>
The wrist operation is one of the reasons for getting the social sip closer to home mate. Had a post op visit with the surgeon today. His flabber was ghasted when I told him I had been riding. He suggested another fortnight without riding. I had to tell him that was unlikely as I'd like to slip up to the big smoke next week for the social sip possibly. He just reckons all bike riders are mad. I had to agree. See you guys Wednesday.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
You will heal a lot faster if you stay off the bike. Then you can come back to work and do your job. Remember I leave for other horizons shortly Max. Can't cover for you indefinately.

If I am not working Oscar Tango on Wednesday evening I will get over. Next time we might have it on the south side. <i></i>
were on the southside tho bus? F%&k im bored today aint got work or anything i dont know how u do it Max <i></i>
So many classy establishments to choose from........

What about somewhere centralish like Babar in Woden?? Theres always plenty of places to sit outside and park the bikes??

Im with you Dan, boredom is not my drug of choice, there is only so much Dr Phil I can handle <i></i>
youngbusa maybe meet up today like soonish if you want if u got nothing on cause im bored as shit on ym day off
<i></i>
Time and place and ill meet you there. My first date, does it hurt <i></i>
onyl if you dont bring the ky kidding sorry nah its very none painfull how about the servo at erindale at about 230?
<i></i>