Canberrans Sips Again
That's ok, $7 schnitzel NEXT week!!!
Ah bugger, I'll probably be in Melb next week
S'ok, if it is raining we probably wont make it, schnitzel or not.
Heidi1 Wrote:S'ok, if it is raining we probably wont make it, schnitzel or not.

Sorry guys,
didn't get home until late and after a tough day in the classroom just couldn't motivate myself back into town. Next week so we can plan for Jindy!!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
Heidi1 Wrote:S'ok, if it is raining we probably wont make it, schnitzel or not.

Sorry guys,
didn't get home until late and after a tough day in the classroom just couldn't motivate myself back into town. Next week so we can plan for Jindy!!

Heidi, Dantheman, are we right for this Thursday night?

Les, what are you doing this Thursday night?

Markus,(Monyx) where are you bloke? we haven't seen your head at the Sips for ages.

Marky Mark, too much rain around for your blingmachine?

I've got, let me guess, mmm, nightshift.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
yeah ill be there thursday night. same place?
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:yeah ill be there thursday night. same place?

I reckon so, the Greeks were a bit pricy and I bet they don't burn their chicken anywhere nearly as dry and f****d up as the Civic Pub do! Haven't they heard of carbon reduction in there? !
Sorry guys im out for tomorrow. gotta work back late getting ready to launch into tendering for a major project. have fun at jindy
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:Sorry guys im out for tomorrow. gotta work back late getting ready to launch into tendering for a major project. have fun at jindy

I thought you were coming to Jindy young fella! there are three down to come. Or was that Les pulling out early!

I'm still in for tomorrow night if there is anyone else going.
i was down for jindy Max but i originally thought i was gonna be in perth but the perth trip got moved earlier because we have got a big project on and we are putting it out for tender monday so will be working right through the weekend
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:i was down for jindy Max but i originally thought i was gonna be in perth but the perth trip got moved earlier because we have got a big project on and we are putting it out for tender monday so will be working right through the weekend

Oh BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I'm out for bikenite tonight, I've worked every night this week (including tonight) and I HAVE to do some washing before Jindy. Max, I'll call you to discuss times and departure spots.
Washing! who needs to do that isnt that what mothers are for?
Regards

Dan
Heidi1 Wrote:
Dan85 Wrote:i was down for jindy Max but i originally thought i was gonna be in perth but the perth trip got moved earlier because we have got a big project on and we are putting it out for tender monday so will be working right through the weekend

Oh BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I'm out for bikenite tonight, I've worked every night this week (including tonight) and I HAVE to do some washing before Jindy. Max, I'll call you to discuss times and departure spots.

Too wet amyway, until the sun came back out.

Mel was coming tonight from Canberra Riders. I'll still dive in I think.
Mel and I sat outside - another butt sucker, got there ate dinner while appreciating the slow drizzle. Was a good dinner. Should encourage her more often. She is certainly one of the better Cand berra Riders riders. And she can ride!