Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
kawasuki Wrote:Grouphug

Oi, when do we see you at WSID again Kawa?
Particularly nice weather for a dragrace.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
see Simmo in print...
Rapid Bikes, October issue, page 110.
Regards
Danial GSX1400
pan Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:Grouphug

Oi, when do we see you at WSID again Kawa?

When it gets a bit warmer Pan, my old bones have to be pampered a bit.
Interesting night!

Guido handed Simmo his butt on a platter!
Thogh later it was discovered that guido had a bottle under the hump!
Scary

[Image: 01Busasecretmod.jpg]

...and my life-long ambition came true. I finally got to sit on the copper beast!
[Image: Panhighlightofhislife.jpg]

Now I know what it's like to float on a cloud (or maybe it was just the gas I had)
pan Wrote:Interesting night!

Guido handed Simmo his butt on a platter!
Thogh later it was discovered that guido had a bottle under the hump!

...and my life-long ambition came true. I finally got to sit on the copper beast!
[Image: Panhighlightofhislife.jpg]

Now I know what it's like to float on a cloud (or maybe it was just the gas I had)

Scary

and you had a shot at me about my copper wheels ....shame pan shameGhastly
Yep Pan is still dreaming of having a ride on a fast Copper one, but its only a dream Pi_tongue
Rob thanks for the Cds I had to get Glen to hold Pan down to take them of him,Thanks again
Quote:see Simmo in print...
Rapid Bikes, October issue, page 110.
Regards
Danial GSX1400
And Yes get you copy's now of Rapid and I'll sign them for you Lol2
No need, just nailed a newspaper to the dunny door!
"par excellence"
I had Alex Borg ride my bike last night to get some data with a good rider on board.3 out of 5 runs were in the 1.5 60 ft range with a best of 1.56.Learning the bike,bad air and some wheelspin on every run prevented any great times but a 9.72 wasn,t bad on the 3rd run.All 5 runs were in the nines and the 9.72 was done shifting to fifth over the line.Simmos bike was spitting flames all night.mmmm.Why was that simmo.ConfusedChris found the secret to my mph advantage.Traction and tucking properly = 144.4mph best for him.It was good to watch and film for a night.Man, us busa riders really get moving of the line.To watch a well launched busa accelerate through first gear is quite impressive.Guido was doing 10.4,s and remember he can,t tuck.Looking at the height difference between him and simmo tucked down during a run was a huge difference for wind drag.
Glenn are you going to post those vid's on photobucket? Or burn onto disk for next Wed night? The camera doesn't lie and if you got any launches of me, i'd like to get a copy, photos just don't do it. I'll bring ya a coupla blank disks next Wed.
"par excellence"
New sponsor Glen, flame throwers are us Party-smiley-018
you,ll have to play with that a bit and see how long you can get those flames.Did i tell you how much a new can is?Lol3
spamanglenn Wrote:you,ll have to play with that a bit and see how long you can get those flames.Did i tell you how much a new can is?Lol3
UndecidedPm me a price I may need another can if I stick an extra heated bottle on there Lol3
Mate did that years ago in his mums car, excellent backfire by turning ignition key off and on again. One day the muffler peeled open at the roll seam, I think he copped a hiding.
"par excellence"