Canberrans Sips Again
Heidi1 Wrote:HOLY CRAP!

Is anyone else on their bikes today? take a look at the BOM site
http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR403.loop.shtml

I can't imagine black and red is a good thing.

You can always redeem yourself this Thursday night girl. I promise not to be there before 7. Or after 7.

Whadayouthink Dantheman? Can she do it?

Heidi - can you do it?

I'll invite the Canberra Riders to be there at 7 also, just so we have witnesses!Beer

Max Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
ill be there eagerly awaiting an on time arrival. i was riding yesterday Heidi and today wasnt to bad if you dont mind rain coming at you horizontally!

So the big question will Heidi be on time this thursday or will she be like a virgin blue flight promising the best on time arrivals in australia but falling well short of the promises.

So hows that weather going Max?FatmanStorm
Regards

Dan
I'm going to kill you both and hide the bodies.
Ghastly
Regards

Dan
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm going to kill you both and hide the bodies.

Weather is fine here fella, I understand thunder and damnation may well be nigh though!
well from what i can see through my one inch sliver it looks dark and stormyStormStormStorm
Regards

Dan
Heidi1 Wrote:HOLY CRAP!

Is anyone else on their bikes today?

I rode through the storm front yesterday, right on 4;30 it hit.
Rain, wind, hail and lightning.....was the most challenging 10 mins I've experienced in a long time......good character building.
Only happened cause I didn't put my wet weather gear on thinking I could out run it..........my fault, sorry.
I was on the road at 10 to 5 and it was catching me at every set of lights. I was managing to stay just ahead of it, but when I stopped, the wind would catch me and swirl madly with huge fat drops of water, I'd have to struggle against the weight of the bike as the gusts hit it. The lights would change and I'd take off like a LUNATIC, managing to get just out of the turbulence just before the next lights went red and it would catch me again.

It was quite spectacular looking on the BOM site.

How are you going there Gypsy? You'll know a few of the members on this site.
Heidi1 Wrote:How are you going there Gypsy? You'll know a few of the members on this site.

Yeah, I'm doing ok thanks Heidi girl. How are you doing, getting itchy feet yet (so to speak)?
Shouldn't you be dashing through the outback soon again?
gypsyvfr Wrote:
Heidi1 Wrote:How are you going there Gypsy? You'll know a few of the members on this site.

Yeah, I'm doing ok thanks Heidi girl. How are you doing, getting itchy feet yet (so to speak)?
Shouldn't you be dashing through the outback soon again?

Hey Gypsy girl, would you like to come again this Thursday night, same place. We have a standing bet that Heidi cannot and willnot ever be on time. If you make it by 7 you can wait for Heidi with Dan and I!RollLol2Roll

Max
I'm getting a new gang.

In other news, if you got a speeding fine in the mail today like I did, here is what is happening (taken from an email).

It would seem yesterday and today *alot* of people have received fines in the mail for offences that they got a warning for.
After speaking to Canberra Connect this morning, it would seem there was an AFP f@#k up, and the wrong offences were recorded in the TAMs system.
The word from Canberra Connect was to ignore yesterday's letter, and wait for another letter from the AFP apologising.
Madmax Wrote:Hey Gypsy girl, would you like to come again this Thursday night, same place. We have a standing bet that Heidi cannot and willnot ever be on time. If you make it by 7 you can wait for Heidi with Dan and I!RollLol2Roll

Max

Sure, Max, would love to.....always a good chuckle with you folks. I'll try and get there to witness Heidi's timely arrival.
DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM!!!!
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm getting a new gang.

In other news, if you got a speeding fine in the mail today like I did, here is what is happening (taken from an email).

It would seem yesterday and today *alot* of people have received fines in the mail for offences that they got a warning for.
After speaking to Canberra Connect this morning, it would seem there was an AFP f@#k up, and the wrong offences were recorded in the TAMs system.
The word from Canberra Connect was to ignore yesterday's letter, and wait for another letter from the AFP apologising.

That would suck big time, can't get it right in the first place.

You mean they are sending out an apology?!!
AF? don't apologise for nuthin'.

If you weren't speeding then, you probably were at some time. Just pay it.

I'm still waiting for an apology.

Take cover! Incoming !!!!
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)