"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Don't encourage him!
I think we may have to send out a search party for Loafie Biker
hey simmo thanks for your help tonite bud. Hope that mod we discussed works out. Should be good for a tenth!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes
Huh wat , nice day isnt it [Image: fan_too_fast.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(06-08-2009, 08:32pm)bigjay Wrote: hey simmo thanks for your help tonite bud. Hope that mod we discussed works out. Should be good for a tenth!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes

Don't listen to him bigjay. He told me to rev it heaps and dump the clutch for better ET's and look what happened to me!

[Image: bikesituation2.jpg]

Pi_tongue
Now thats using your head Pan, may explain the barren patch up top.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(06-08-2009, 08:32pm)bigjay Wrote: hey simmo thanks for your help tonite bud. Hope that mod we discussed works out. Should be good for a tenth!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes

Two tenths I think thanks for the hand Trophy ps Don't tell Glenn Pi_thumbsup

Good to see you have come up for air Loafie Biker Pi_thumbsup Biker
(06-08-2009, 11:32pm)pan Wrote:
Don't listen to him bigjay. He told me to rev it heaps and dump the clutch for better ET's and look what happened to me!
[Image: bikesituation2.jpg]
Pi_tongue

You & your Red bikes next time wear a helmet Buff Head, rev it harder next time also & it will give you a back wax Nerd
So, what's happening this weekend? Anyone doing anything?
This little red duck is working.
"par excellence"
The busa killing Aprillia and me are doing a trackday at OP tomorrowBiker
(07-08-2009, 01:54pm)pan Wrote: So, what's happening this weekend? Anyone doing anything?

We helping the neighbour move tomorrow and are doing the GRO (Girls Ride Out) ride to Wollombi via Peats Ridge Rd on Sunday. You are welcome to join in if you want. PM or text me or Graham if you want some details.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I'm working too... 7am to 3pm...

Next day off with the Busa is the Kangaroo Valley day...

Gnarbunkle's gone quiet! Coolsmiley Must be off to Lithgow for his weekend stint with Bubba again...
Actually, I was in Lithgow this arvo. Talk about being windy and cold, then it started drizzling, sub zero wind chill factor. Bubba has warm pillows.
"par excellence"
Working midday till late, same again on the 'morrow and the day after, Groundhog Day.
"par excellence"
Hard labour, huh? What, 6 years to go... then Parole?