Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
Sorry to hear about the bike mate, are you ok? What suburb do you live in? I might be able to pick you up.

Troy. <i></i>
I'm in for Thursday nite guys It will have to be bucketing down for me not to be there. Shredder what happened to your bike I have'nt heard about it? . If you need a lift on Thursday night give me a call mate, will see you all thursday.
Cowboy. <i></i>
has anyone decided on picking Shredder up from his house if not guess i will not ride the bike in and go and pick him up or we all chip in and pay for the cab fare for him to get into the brekky creek and someone give him a lift home if that doesnt suit I will pay his cab fare in if someone can still give him a lift home let me know so I can call him and let him know what is going on Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Looks like Cowboy should be able to pick him up, or I can if cowboy can't. Shredder give me a call if cowboy isn't free.

0438 059 249

Troy. <i></i>
Troy I dont think his shoulder is up to sitting on a bike yet let alone hanging on with Cowboys riding might be safer for him to get a lift in a car Regards Bill

I might be able to take the car in and pick him up, does anyone know what suburb he lives in?

Troy. <i></i>
Bracken Ridge I think Troy just off the gateway toll road Regards Bill

I'm picking him up in the car.
I'll call im today <i></i>
TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING - SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND for LARGE HAILSTONES and DAMAGING WIND

For people in parts of the Southeast Coast and
Eastern Darling Downs & Granite Belt Forecast Districts.

Issued at 5:04 PM Thursday, 8 December 2005.

At 4:55 PM , Bureau of Meteorology weather radar detected severe thunderstorms near Toowoomba, Coolangatta, Boonah and Beaudesert. These thunderstorms are moving towards the east to northeast. Severe thunderstorms are forecast to affect the area north of Toowoomba, Gatton, Laidley and Greenbank by 5:25 PM and Ipswich, Esk, Beenleigh, Logan City, Cleveland and Brisbane CBD by 5:55 PM .

Large hailstones and damaging winds are possible.

A more general severe thunderstorm warning is also current for the Southeast Coast and parts of the Darling Downs & Granite Belt Forecast Districts.

At 4pm, a report of 100 to 120 km/h wind gusts just north Allora.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES in your local government area, listed in the White Pages under either State Emergency Service or your local council.

The next warning is due to be issued by 5:55 PM.

This warning is also available through TV and Radio broadcasts, the Bureau's website at www.bom.gov.au or call 1300 659 219. The Bureau and State Emergency Service would appreciate this warning being broadcast regularly.

<i></i>
next meet will be the Thursday 12th January 2006 hope to see a few more there this time Regards Bill

See you then mate.

Troy. <i></i>
yeah should be able to make it down for the evening.
still yet to check out this breakky creek place. Hope theres nothing naughty like beer drinking and then riding home happening there...
rob <i></i>
I'll be there - with my bike this time!!
<i></i>
hey guys anyone wanna meet up for the last Thusday night this Thursday 22nd Dec before Xmas same time and location if anyone is interested Regards Bill

I Am Not Racist I Hate Everyone Equally

<i></i>
Im in Bill

Tom
Of work for 2 weeks ay. have to get round to grabbing that tail piece huh "No Fear" Just means you aint goin quick enough yet !!!!!
<i></i>