W.A Sth West Busa Run 2013 - World Domination III
Thankyou to all for a great weekend, especially Rev for organising it all.
Thankyou Ash and Tash for keeping the troops well fed. Ash your trailer drives surperbly even chasing down Busa's, sorry about the right hand side mudgard it had had enough by the last day and tried to escape but we got him back.
I had a great time even if I was stuck in the ute. Next time I will be on the '99 Copper I picked up Last night. Woo Hoo!
I will post up some photos of the weekend when I get a chance.
PS thanks all for making my Dad (Hans) welcome he thouroughly enjoyed it. I am greasing him to be support vehicle for the whole next run.
Just when you thought no one was watching!
(17-11-2013, 10:55am)hayabuasvich Wrote: Wish I was there stay shiny side up and rubber side down enjoy the ride and get plenty pics.

Yeah well you missed out on an absolutely awesome run. Here are some photos of what you missed out on...

[Image: 20131115_174629.jpg]

[Image: 20131116_082950.jpg]

[Image: 20131116_095854.jpg]

[Image: 20131116_131624.jpg]

Thanks to Kev who organised this event, Ash and Tash for organising the food (and putting up with me in the challet), Roo Boy will get his thanks once he gets me my shirt Pi_tongue but they came out a treat, and to the support vehicles who were there for the BMW.

It was great meeting everyone and there were plenty of laughs and smiles throughout the weekend. I'm a definite for next year that's for sure!!! No doubt I'll be down some of those roads again soon Action-smiley-083

[Image: 20131116_171020.jpg]

[Image: 20131116_171033.jpg]

[Image: 20131118_081050.jpg]

[Image: 20131118_081009.jpg]

[Image: 20131118_090437.jpg]

[Image: 20131118_090604.jpg]

[Image: 20131118_090827.jpg]

[Image: 20131118_090850.jpg]
Glad you didn't put up the picks from inside the cabin flanno.

gigita gigita...

Axe
Pics don't show up!!!

SHOW THE PICS! - I wish I'd taken more myself, I had a great time and wish we were still riding around the great South West!
Thanks for the shirts Roo Boy Pi_thumbsup, had to laughLol2
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(20-11-2013, 02:44pm)flanno Wrote: Yeah well you missed out on an absolutely awesome run. Here are some photos of what you missed out on...

[Image: 20131118_090827.jpg]

Glad to see you focused on the best coloured Busa - not so keen on the 'custard tart' next to it though!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Damn, its the company filter blocking the pictures. F&^%$ yanks
Thanks go to everyone for making the weekend what it is, especially the organizers and helpers, they know who they are. Gloria and I had a great time and even made the most of the trip back to kalgoorlie and stopped overnight in Merredin. Can't wait for the next one and maybe one in 2014 in similar environment but different accommodation? ? Watch this space as just throwing some ideas around at the moment. Thanks everybody see you all soon. Bart and Gloria. ........
What is Fabians contact or forum handle? I want to talk to him about buying his gen 1 if the price is right? ??
(21-11-2013, 09:31am)Bartman Wrote: What is Fabians contact or forum handle? I want to talk to him about buying his gen 1 if the price is right? ??

Bartman I'll have a chat to him but he may not want to sell it to a forum member with all the issues that it's got but I'll have a chat with him and if there's no issues I'll get him to drop you a PM or I'll give you the contact details.

What are you planning to do with it if you buy it ??
(21-11-2013, 10:27am)Rev004 Wrote: [What are you planning to do with it if you buy it ??
Fit a new battery/stator/regulator rectifier?
(21-11-2013, 10:27am)Rev004 Wrote:
(21-11-2013, 09:31am)Bartman Wrote: What is Fabians contact or forum handle? I want to talk to him about buying his gen 1 if the price is right? ??

Bartman I'll have a chat to him but he may not want to sell it to a forum member with all the issues that it's got but I'll have a chat with him and if there's no issues I'll get him to drop you a PM or I'll give you the contact details.

What are you planning to do with it if you buy it ??

Kev I've sent him a pm, will talk directly to him for now cheers. Bartman.....
I remember having a chat about Patto's in Bunbury with a couple of the Ducati guy's on the run and saying what great work they do down there.
just came across this and thought may as well post here since it's up against the mighty Busa.
A few of us did a run to Bunbury to dynoTune our Busa's.
They know there stuff.
Check it out , it's one fast 749!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFBpmiy4q...e=youtu.be
(20-11-2013, 02:44pm)flanno Wrote: [Image: 20131118_090604.jpg]

(20-11-2013, 04:35pm)Belzybob Wrote: Glad to see you focused on the best coloured Busa - not so keen on the 'custard tart' next to it though!

Hey Ian I think you might have that wrong noticed which 2 Busas were Singled out for a Solo Photo Chute the Best 2 I Reckon.....Very Happy
(21-11-2013, 09:25pm)duc13 Wrote: I remember having a chat about Patto's in Bunbury with a couple of the Ducati guy's on the run and saying what great work they do down there.
just came across this and thought may as well post here since it's up against the mighty Busa.
A few of us did a run to Bunbury to dynoTune our Busa's.
They know there stuff.
Check it out , it's one fast 749!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFBpmiy4q...e=youtu.be

When me and Dazz turned up there after the Busa run we both got new tyres fitted straight away, they were very helpful but stung me on the price a bit I think. I got another Road 3 on the back and he charged me $395 but it was better than not making it back to Kalgoorlie though so I was happy to pay it this timeKnuppel2.
BUSA there is no Substitute