busa's in your local area
white gen II on cleveland st moore park heading west about 15:30
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Orange k8. Balance gym, mayfield. Newcastle
/
08 Jaffa, about 7.30pm friday 06/08/10 travelling north, Southpine Rd Strathpine.

03 Silver, about 10.00 am Sunday 08/08/10 heading up Mt.Mee and stopped at lookout.
4 gen 1's Friday arvo around 3:30 pm heading north towards Brissy on the M1 and then taking the Redland Bay rd turnoff
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
Keep seeing a blue/white gen1 busa religiously parking outside a corporate looking building every afternoon along St Kilda st near the city......
Rude fucker parked outside the Epworth Hospital in Melbourne on Monday. I left a note saying hi and to come visit the club if he wasn't already a member. It was a VERY NICE NOTE, but nuthin. I'd reply to a note like that.
[Image: IMG_0128.jpg]
Appin

[Image: IMG_0129.jpg]
Appin

[Image: IMG_0137.jpg]
Bald Hill

[Image: IMG_0142.jpg]
Picton

[Image: IMG_0143.jpg]
Picton

[Image: IMG_0144.jpg]
Bald Hill
[Image: IMG_0145.jpg]
Bald Hill
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Took "her majesty" to Berowra Waters today for lunch....spotted quite a few Busas on our travels down the old Highway.....black Gen 2 riding with a pal, white Gen 2, black gen 1 ....all spotted on the Pacific Highway between Peats Ridge/Brooklyn and Cowan....anybody here?
If you saw a black Gen 1 riding two-up...why didn't ya wave back ya bloody snobs?

Almost forgot to mention...did everyone on the old highway see the green SS unmarked car patrolling between Peats Ridge & Brooklyn turn off? He went past me just before I saw the black Gen 2 and his pal....thankfully I had just finished "watering" the native flora!
Gold GenII Willoughby Rd sydney around midday today. I was one of the 20000 cars trying to drive the other way.
Who was riding the orange Gen II past Eastgardens, today?
Passed a dark blue (whatever you call it) Gen 2 on Raymond Terrace Road this arvo....was that you Busgo?
[Image: IMG_0147.jpg]

Austinmer.
i met Redline n whittlesea today, i saw a blue and silver gen 1 in Yea, then about 5 minutes later i saw a orange and black gen2, red and black gen 2 and a blue gen 2 in Yea
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
went away to killalea this weekend with another bike club , was in GERROA today about lunch time and spotted a blue/black GEN I then headed off to the NAN TEIN TEMPLE till about 3pm and then headed home , stoped at the fish shop oppasite the watherfall train station and i spotted a white GEN II ( great fish n chips)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

this was 1 of 4 hayabusa's i saw at the protest rally on tuesday

[Image: 2d82lw.jpg]