Tasmania/March 2010
So who is actually going on this adventure? I went back to the first page and there is only nine names, NONE of which are MINE! I'm just making a list of who I'm going to bunk with.

Ahhhh, who am I kidding, it will probably be Simmo, he brings me coffee in the morning.
(22-02-2010, 04:01pm)Heidi1 Wrote: So who is actually going on this adventure? I went back to the first page and there is only nine names, NONE of which are MINE! I'm just making a list of who I'm going to bunk with.

Ahhhh, who am I kidding, it will probably be Simmo, he brings me coffee in the morning.

Well you do bring me the Lesbian Masseuses Lol2
Mark
Shane
John
George
Franko
Simmo
Phill simmo2
Mal simmo3
Greeny
Woodsy
Tony& Louise
Heidi
Bruce
&
GREENY IS COMING!! Not Greeny from WA??

I know you keep me around so you can watch the lesbians go nuts, fair enough too, they are only human.
Driller didnt receive your PM.
No worries Russell Robin & Jake The Muss good to have you down a shame your not going all the way just hurry up and get here I'am bustin to get going my mates from here have already taken off for the Supers today and my ride is packed fueled and good to go.
Another PM sent Tony
TWO DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pi_thumbsup

Mark
Shane
John
George
Franko
Simmo
Phill simmo2
Mal simmo3
Greeny
Woodsy
Tony& Louise
Heidi
Bruce
Nathan
Aaron
[/quote]
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Bastards......................................

I'm in Bundy's crate with her and we are sulking!

Have a blast guysPi_tongue
Have a ball .................. and stay SAFE Knuppel2 Some of those roads in the land of the two heads are very unforgiving Confused
ps Keep an eye out for a red/black possibly lurking Very Happy
Oooooohhhh I love a good lurking.

Ok, I'm getting organised. Put new Pilot Road 2s on last night and had a full service. I'm taking my standard tool kit, a good first aid kit (WHICH WE WILL ONLY BE USING FOR PAPERCUTS) and three air canisters. Who is taking what? I think Bruce is taking his puncture rerpair kit which has another three air canisters, but if anyone else has one, chuck it in. They are damn handy things to have.
[Image: 41sl2hfzRwL__SL210_.jpg][Image: 2004012379008M.jpg][Image: superman-batma-pajamas.jpg]
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2
(23-02-2010, 09:18am)TheShredder Wrote: [Image: 41sl2hfzRwL__SL210_.jpg][Image: 2004012379008M.jpg][Image: superman-batma-pajamas.jpg]

Roll Oh! F...k, I've just about pissed myself from laughing so hard, pity u couldn't colour co-ordinate ur Mankini & the slippers!!Lol2
Well done.

Enjoy the ride(s) guy's, party hard, ride hard, have a blast!. Looking forward to the stories!!.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(22-02-2010, 06:53pm)Heidi1 Wrote: GREENY IS COMING!! Not Greeny from WA??

I know you keep me around so you can watch the lesbians go nuts, fair enough too, they are only human.

sorry heidi but us greeny's are locating one of us in every state,i am the queensland soldier,we are starting an army,only greeny's can apply.
(23-02-2010, 09:49pm)gggsxr11 Wrote:
(22-02-2010, 06:53pm)Heidi1 Wrote: GREENY IS COMING!! Not Greeny from WA??

sorry heidi but us greeny's are locating one of us in every state,i am the queensland soldier,we are starting an army,only greeny's can apply.

Count me in the Greeny Army .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Bugger me, it would be a funny army! Ok other Greeny, I like you already. Any member of the Greeny Army is ok by me. Is there a secret handshake? What do you all wear? Do you march in lines or just wander about looking puzzled.
LMAO!!! Love the wardrobe selection.

Pictures of said wardrobe being worn at iconic locations!!!
Go hard, or Go home!