Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(29-07-2011, 11:23am)pan Wrote:
(29-07-2011, 09:35am)bigjay Wrote: looking forward to itLol2 8.97 is ya target Pan......... Good luck!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way, its not eighth mile either........
No worries BJ Pi_thumbsup
By the way, when you're out at the Creek with your super-light weapon, 1:29 is your goal. No short-cuts from turn 4 to 9 though... Let us know how you go...

Then come back over the road for a match up to each other Pi_thumbsup

Three evens one day, circuit then 1/4 mile, then service your front brakes for the final Clap

No worries BJ Pi_thumbsup

By the way, when you're out at the Creek with your super-light weapon, 1:29 is your goal. No short-cuts from turn 4 to 9 though... Let us know how you go...
[/quote]

Not quite sure what ya mean, but i dont do track days anymore. I have no super-light weapon, unless a 2011 speed triple is a super-light weapon, and my goal was to break 2 minutes which i did last year. Goal achievedPi_thumbsup The 8.97 was glenns' time,not mine. Challenge him, not me. I can't ride for shit........... Cheers
Great vids Simmo you look smooth as.
Had a laugh in the last clip - that wheelie barred Harley hardly had anything on you off the line then you just ran him down.LOL
(28-07-2011, 03:23pm)simmo Wrote: 8.9 then a 8.9 then 9.0 then a 9.0 Im set for Sat & Sun Fatman

U need to go faster than that simmo with your street bike Scary,,,,, trust me....
Simmo runs 8.984, well done stay consistant mate!

Leonard.
Lol2 couple of numbers mixed up there but your only a few 1,000 out
Man the was great today finally ran some 8s in a Andra race meet Fatman
Special thanks to Shayne Cyanide racing for all my parts & help
& to Leonard for putting my motor together & help on all the other tricky stuff
Cheers Guys Pi_thumbsup

ps & Guido for a couple of clutch metals the other day I'll give them back to you when I have cooked them Mate lol
Well done Simmo. Runs all looked clean and straight from behind.

I was hoping you'd get pulled in for a fuel check. That's one of the reasons why running numbers at an ANDRA-sanctioned race meeting carries more kudos than numbers at a street meeting where nothing is checked.

Be interesting to see what it'd run with all the weight out.
Well done Simmo!
(29-07-2011, 10:50am)simmo Wrote: Anyway at end of the day ANDRA events are where records are set
where all can see whats going on & maybe the occasional free rego & fuel check
Well done Simmo, your flying!!! Clap
Sorry gota disagree mate, records are also set at SCG meets and soon to be set at the APSA rounds, ANDRA isn't everything for bikes, they shit on bikes IMO Nerd
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
(30-07-2011, 11:26am)Legend Wrote: Simmo runs 8.894, well done stay consistant mate!

Leonard.

ya sure? Q sheets say 8.908........ No telling porky pies!!!!Lol2
(31-07-2011, 12:37am)bigjay Wrote:
(30-07-2011, 11:26am)Legend Wrote: Simmo runs 8.894, well done stay consistant mate!

Leonard.

ya sure? Q sheets say 8.908........ No telling porky pies!!!!Lol2

Yep got the 8 and the 9 wrong way round at the time it was a 8.984. As Simmo pointed out already....

Sort of like telling everyone your bike is stock lenght when even the swingarm manufacturer says its overlenght.

Easy mistake, I'm soo glad you saw it, wouldn't want to be telling lies now would we.

Yep got the 8 and the 9 wrong way round at the time it was a 8.984. As Simmo pointed out already....

Sort of like telling everyone your bike is stock lenght when even the swingarm manufacturer says its overlenght.

Easy mistake, I'm soo glad you saw it, wouldn't want to be telling lies now would we.

When glenn ran the 8.97, he made it quite clear if anyone doubted the length, get ya tape measure and prove him wrong yet no one had the stones to do it. It's petty really when simmo achieves a goal, he receives congrats but when glenn does it, he gets ridiculedWtf
Just for the record Leg, you and simmo are now starting to scratch the surface of what his (simmo's) bike can do. There is an 8.7 in his bike and soon he will get itYes Congrats to you both for your hard work and achievements.Trophy See, i can be congratulatory and give credit where its due. It's a shame others can't.

A few runs from yesterday, check out the 3rd pass carrying the front wheel , lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQZVFmOyao
(31-07-2011, 08:05am)bigjay Wrote: See, i can be congratulatory and give credit where its due. It's a shame others can't.

Read your own sig BJ Boobies4
I saw Glenn struggle with his bike early on and gave him any advise and support I could, he eventually ran his 8 after a lot of hardwork, he deserved it and I was one of the first to congratulate him.

What followed was a changed person with a changed attitude, shame really.

Anyway BigJay your on here talking the talk but you dont walk the walk, why do you bring up Glenn when you should leave things to rest??
Do you really dislike the guy or what?, let it go, I'm sure when Glenn is ready he'll come back out and give Simmo some competion, so let it go, let it go.......