busa's in your local area
Quote:SUNDAY AUGUST 15 B ---- GROUP --- YELLOW ---- I AM BOOKED IN---
RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG ---- LETS SEE WHO CAN GET PAST THE MIGHTY BUSA....
Should be able to spot a few at the creek on the 15 th.

Donovan , i'll try and make this one , we can go side by side down the straight and hold up the traffic , lol
Black Gen II at Frasers this morning, as we were leaving...rider was wearing light coloured camo pants.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
White gen II with carbon yoshi's turning out of Beaumont st Hamilton at about 5:30 today. Gave me a nod Pi_thumbsup

Member ???
G&B in Cellini's Italian restaurant in Randwick...

Oh wait that's mine Pi_tongue
Regards,

John

2fast4u
What looked like a brand-spankers white GenII King Georges Rd Beverly Hills saturday.
Saw a black/gold Gen 2 at Pie in the Sky this morning....then saw jaffa Gen 2 on the way to Kulnura, then at Wollombi Tavern saw black Gen 1 & white Gen 2 (mardi gras here we come!) parked across the road from the tavern. Oh, and also saw white Gen 2 on OLd Pacific Highway somewhere near Mooney Mooney on the way to Pie In the Sky.
(18-07-2010, 03:34pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Saw a black/gold Gen 2 at Pie in the Sky this morning....then saw jaffa Gen 2 on the way to Kulnura, then at Wollombi Tavern saw black Gen 1 & white Gen 2 (mardi gras here we come!) parked across the road from the tavern. Oh, and also saw white Gen 2 on OLd Pacific Highway somewhere near Mooney Mooney on the way to Pie In the Sky.

Their like arseholes every one's got one .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Where was my invite ceejay
/
Only found out about the ride this morning myself Unit.....got a phone call at 7:30...great on a Sunday morning!
[Image: HayabusacopperBaldHill.jpg]

Bald Hill, this afternoon.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(18-07-2010, 06:20pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Only found out about the ride this morning myself Unit.....got a phone call at 7:30...great on a Sunday morning!

That's all good. The mighty green busa I'd growing roots I swear
/
well i did a drive with lynn today from wetherill park all the way up to long jetty as the TAIL END CHARLIE for the club ride , i saw a few busa's

2 gen 2's at south maroota

1 red / black 99 at the wisemans ferry

other side of wisemans heading towards wollenbie i saw a blue silver gen 1

and i saw a white gen 2 and a blue gen to heading south out og batue bay
08 White Gen 2 Homer St Earlwood. am
Red/Black Gen 1 Old Pacific Hwy Berowra pm
08 White Gen 2 Pie in The Sky 2up pm
All day yesterday. Trophy
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

Almost forgot....blue n' silver Gen 1 at Pie In The Sky...had blue screen with white trim around the edge....nice bike...member?
saw a blue and silver Gen 1 entering Creswick today, i waved, he waved back
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad