Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Who did the brakes on Dave's bike?
That would be some scary shit to have happen. Leigh

(04-11-2010, 11:41am)simmo Wrote: Well done Carl (R&C) last night Trophy
2004 turbo Busa (the Sleeper) first time on the bike 9.2s out of the box, then a low 9.1 on low boost, pulled of a 1.49 60f only on the 3rd run with no lock up Clap then the rain came Pi_freak
I'll feel it in my waters thats another mid or low 8 sec bike waiting for a good day track

Ps Good to meet you last nite Dave 2000 Red Grey, hopefully you will have front brakes next time you come out
( Dave on His fist pass lost a front brake caliper it fell off down the deep end Scary) I would think twice about going back to that shop that just replaced your from pads the other day Undecided

2004 turbo Busa (the Sleeper) first time on the bike 9.2s out of the box, then a low 9.1 on low boost, pulled of a 1.49 60f only on the 3rd run with no lock up Clap then the rain came Pi_freak
I'll feel it in my waters thats another mid or low 8 sec bike waiting for a good day track

Ps Good to meet you last nite Dave 2000 Red Grey, hopefully you will have front brakes next time you come out
( Dave on His fist pass lost a front brake caliper it fell off down the deep end Scary) I would think twice about going back to that shop that just replaced your from pads the other day Undecided

Getting ready to make some noise.

if its the Carl I think... then NO... its my bike
06 red and blak turbo?

just been put back together.
man those boys know what their doing!!

Axe
(07-11-2010, 09:04pm)Axe Wrote: if its the Carl I think... then NO... its my bike
06 red and blak turbo?
just been put back together.
man those boys know what their doing!!
Axe

Yep its your bike Axe, Carl was trying to get throw out but the rain came, bugger,
PS nice bike Pi_thumbsup
Witch one?
I've got 2 nice ones now...
gready hay?
hehehe
Yep way too gready, Lol3
Guido you missed a good one
3 bikes
25 cars
I did 15 passes & sat out another 15 plus runs
pulled off a .001 & they paid me the full $300 Fatman Fatman Fatman
& spaman was my pitt bitch Lol2
End of round 4 WSD, only 2 rounds to go next bloody March, I'm now tied into 2nd spot & only 10 points behind the leader Fatman
Looks like its time to shorted up for a while for the road & burn some points upNerd
Not the best idea Guido going out Wednesday at 3pm, two days later only just getting over it, heat stroke Wed, throwing up Thurs & starting to get over it now Doh
40 odd degrees plus track temp must of been 60 plus I ended up with melted bitumen all over my rear rim & stripped my rear tyre after 5 slipper runs, bugger
Friday this week boys FTF ???? or anyone sneaking out Wed
Congrats Simmo on your 9.045 tonight.

Especially considering its a unprepped Wednesdy track.

Fantastic effort mate!
Top effort Simmo Clap Leigh

(23-02-2011, 07:27pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Congrats Simmo on your 9.045 tonight.

Especially considering its a unprepped Wednesdy track.

Fantastic effort mate!
Getting ready to make some noise.

Thanks I ended up a litter quicker in the end (just a bees dick of an eight) come on next Friday 4th , FTF Biker
(24-02-2011, 07:24am)simmo Wrote: Thanks I ended up a litter quicker in the end (just a bees dick of an eight) come on next Friday 4th , FTF Biker

Harder to crack that .0 barrier than you think Simmo..... ive been stuck on .0 for a year. Pi_freak Good luck, bring on that 8! Pi_thumbsup
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
(26-02-2011, 09:21am)Matturbo Wrote:
(24-02-2011, 07:24am)simmo Wrote: Thanks I ended up a litter quicker in the end (just a bees dick of an eight) come on next Friday 4th , FTF Biker

Harder to crack that .0 barrier than you think Simmo..... ive been stuck on .0 for a year. Pi_freak Good luck, bring on that 8! Pi_thumbsup

Yeah Matt I know where your coming from, so close but so so far
.041 its almost a country mine Lol2 I need to go on a diet for a couple of kgs, plans are a foot again Biker
(15-11-2010, 11:10am)simmo Wrote: , I'm now tied into 2nd spot & only 10 points behind the leader Fatman
Nerd

Get out there and win me a trophy arsehat. Trophy
(26-02-2011, 10:51am)Heidi1 Wrote:
(15-11-2010, 11:10am)simmo Wrote: , I'm now tied into 2nd spot & only 10 points behind the leader Nerd

Get out there and win me a trophy arsehat. Trophy

Ok it will all be over for this years comp next month Biker
Did you want me to get the BIG trophy Boobies4

FTF tonight Fatman Egyptian get you $$$ ready Pan