The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
?
DjPete Wrote:Cant wait to see it and take it for a ride maggot.. haha.

I have a ducatti advertisement from italy on my pc. They show a duke going around mountains.. It pulls out in some lookout bit next to some dude.. He starts saying nice bike etc... when the euro chick that was riding the duke takes her helmet of and says something like, of course, its a ducati... anyways.. The version in my head is much better than the real version off the add. haha. I will pass it on.

I would have a ducati as well but my fat arse wouldnt fit in the seat so until i get lapband surgeory im stuck with a busa.

Sometimes i post in one thread and my post ends up in another

(The poo was not real)

i thought this thread wasnt for conversation and was just for random quotes?
The Wild Wind Wrote:?
Very Happy...here in sense make to has nothing
Tag 13 Wrote:
DjPete Wrote:Cant wait to see it and take it for a ride maggot.. haha.

I have a ducatti advertisement from italy on my pc. They show a duke going around mountains.. It pulls out in some lookout bit next to some dude.. He starts saying nice bike etc... when the euro chick that was riding the duke takes her helmet of and says something like, of course, its a ducati... anyways.. The version in my head is much better than the real version off the add. haha. I will pass it on.

I would have a ducati as well but my fat arse wouldnt fit in the seat so until i get lapband surgeory im stuck with a busa.

Sometimes i post in one thread and my post ends up in another

(The poo was not real)

i thought this thread wasnt for conversation and was just for random quotes?
correct...
read it again...
"Sometimes i post in one thread and my post ends up in another"
I am going to throttle some of my staff today. F&*^ing bunch of recalcitrants Pi_freak
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
if that is the new busa, i like it!
I am having a great day Eek
I gotta head out in 30 mins, and it's pissing down...
DjPete Wrote:
The Wild Wind Wrote:?
Very Happy...here in sense make to has nothing

Hence, my ? is quite valid
....still can't remember.......
I had no phone calls today
[Image: bmr.gif]
Canberra is going to float away if we get any more f*&^ing rain. I even brought the car to work tonight. All of my gear is as wet as f*** and needs time to dry out - ya hear that Hewie, give the rain a rest fer fucks sake!Knuppel2

I got here and found out the guys were running bets that I was the sort of bike crazed idiot that would ride into work in the rain again!! WRONG. The car was as boring as shit, but it was dry too. I'll bring the bike tomorrow night.

Les, you been riding to work or not?

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
f*** riding in the wet,f*** that to hell.
my shoulder hurts.
apparently the new model 2008 hayaboosta or something will be announced today....anyway...going back to sleep.