Mocha/Latte night in WA
(30-10-2009, 08:47pm)Time2Ride Wrote:
(14-10-2009, 09:46pm)Roo Boy Wrote: ...you are more than encouraged to come on the first day to bridgetown for just a day ride. I believe we should try and get a group together for the day trip....Imagine all those Busa's going down the road. Remember we are celebrating ten years.

Sounds good for me Very Happy could you post up some details of where ya meeting and what time ?

If you check out the 10th Anniversary thread should give you all the details.Pi_thumbsup
(01-11-2009, 11:50pm)Roo Boy Wrote:
(14-10-2009, 09:46pm)Roo Boy Wrote: ...you are more than encouraged to come on the first day to bridgetown for just a day ride. I believe we should try and get a group together for the day trip....Imagine all those Busa's going down the road. Remember we are celebrating ten years.

Sounds good for me Very Happy could you post up some details of where ya meeting and what time ?

If you check out the 10th Anniversary thread should give you all the details.Pi_thumbsup

Lol3 Roo Boy don't you know who Time2Ride is Lol3
(02-11-2009, 12:35pm)Rev004 Wrote:

Nope?Confused
(30-10-2009, 08:47pm)Time2Ride Wrote: Sounds good for me Very Happy could you post up some details of where ya meeting and what time ?

Quote:If you check out the 10th Anniversary thread should give you all the details.Pi_thumbsup

I had a gookd look in the 10th Anniversary thread but couldn't find the details on the Bridgetown Run. Yeah I know, I'm forum illiterate ! Very Happy

(02-11-2009, 12:35pm)Rev004 Wrote:

Now where is that facepalm icon????? Pi_tongue
Wtf You? I hate you more. Embarassed
So is this the plan? Just to be clear...

When:
630pm on Tuesday, November 24th.

Where:
DOME cafe, 149 James St, Northbridge
(CNR James & Lake St)

I can make this one and look forward to meeting as many of the team as I can before we head south.
Coolsmiley
Sorry Guys wont be able to make this one
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

YesCount me in on the night of the 24th November - ( Northbridge )
would be nice to get another awesome turnout as the last Latte night.

Regards,
Robert.
(03-11-2009, 02:13pm)Iburgr Wrote: YesCount me in on the night of the 24th November - ( Northbridge )
would be nice to get another awesome turnout as the last Latte night.

Regards,
Robert.

Will there be Boobies4. Can we go smewhere where we can see Boobies4?
(03-11-2009, 08:17am)Shiro Taka Wrote: So is this the plan? Just to be clear...

When:
630pm on Tuesday, November 24th.

Where:
DOME cafe, 149 James St, Northbridge
(CNR James & Lake St)

Yes that is fixed so see you all there Very HappyVery Happy
Should have tshirts by then so I will bring them down.
Sorry guys, cant make it on the 24th.

Rock
Sorry, I won't be able to make this one guys.

There are somethings that will never be in Northbridge after dark - 2 of them are myself & my Busa Knuppel2.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
(09-11-2009, 09:08pm)Leviathan Wrote: Sorry, I won't be able to make this one guys.

There are somethings that will never be in Northbridge after dark - 2 of them are myself & my Busa Knuppel2.

Cheers
Troy

+1
Same here
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it