Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
It's a Volvo Graham, not a Combi!!!

Actually, it's a pretty sexy looking car. Pulls in the chicks everywhere I go. They usually walk away when they see my head though...
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
I'll torch it myself if it gets any colder out here, i think its about to snow t
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
This on tonight then?? ---------------------------------
Who Dares Bins<i></i>
Sure is. Looks like there will be at least 4 of us so far. Probably have a few more, as usual...
<i></i>
May be five or so i'm bringing my for Graham
don't know about the the Copper one used as a heater, or was it the Groupies i was thinking of,
ps Pan want to pick me up in the car, bloody cold out west
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Hey Simmo,

We could use one of the groupies as a warmer. That's a great idea just dont ask if they jelly wrestle.

See you there, I'm definately in. With a few lurkers we should be able to get the numbers up tonight. Maybe we should torch a doof doof car to keep warm.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>
10 guys
7 Busas
1 Honda
1 82 model Volvo wagon

A bit cold, but a great night.

Don't know about you guys, but as soon as I drove by in the Volvo I had a bunch of sexy women chasing me down the street asking for a lift home...
<i></i>
Hey Simmo, how are ya? <i></i>
Hey Pan

Of course the Volvo groupies would be chasing you down the street with that HORN

They all had walking sticks and terry towling hats!!!

Andrew <i></i>
I'm Good How are you Pan
Andy spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam
spam

Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Pan its a musical air horn thing
Andy spam
spam
spam
spam Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Hi Pan

Hi Rob

Hi Graham

We have axed our wednesday trivia nights due to the new no smoking laws in pubs so should join you for the next coffee night

I'll pillion you out next time pan if you aint got your bike back yet, you can cuddle me to keep me warm, or if thats a worry for you, i'll hitch a ride in your chick magnet <i></i>
Hi Neil, how the hell are ya.

Pan, you'll love going pillion on the R1, you up in the breeze stopping the bugs and shit whilst Neil is in the racing crouch.

I had a good dinner/converastion/perve last light. There was some nice talent out, including one bird who had really big puppies. (I was thinking Great Dane)

The girls chasing ya Pan were the ones that John West rejects.

See you all in two weeks. Now to try and organise a track day.

Regards
Graham Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>
Hi Neil. What are you doing? Greek guys already cop enough crap without your suggestive email messages... You're killing me here.

I get my bike back on Tuesday (thankfully).
I'll be riding to the next meeting... No Volvo and no doubling...

(thanks though)
<i></i>
Good to here from you Neil glad things are ok
all we have to track down now Tony Bronwyn Grum Noel & Wife sorry can't remember her name
we all know where Franko is hiding
Ps Spam Andy Cheers Robert
<i></i>