Canberrans Sips Again
your just jealous Ray
Regards

Dan
Oh buggerit, count me in. I can't be bothered seeing if the damn car works, who cares anyway.
Heidi1 Wrote:Oh buggerit, count me in. I can't be bothered seeing if the damn car works, who cares anyway.

You just make sure you have a spare set of pedals in case your little car runs out of puff on the trip mate!Egyptian

Have a safe trip.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I hate cars.
take the bike!!!. im telling you borrow my big jacket you could fit enough cloths under there to keep you warm. and get some thermal glove liners from cmc mitchell
Regards

Dan
You can borrow my yellow jacket if you like.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I'd rather drive the car than wear Les' YELLOW BLOODY JACKET!!
Busdriver Wrote:You can borrow my yellow jacket if you like.

Thats ok Les - I CAN SEE IT FROM HERE! Scary

Its in the cupboard in the garage where you keep your riding gear.

Ruffy
Ruffy Wrote:

Thats ok Les - I CAN SEE IT FROM HERE!

Ruffy

I wish to f*** that he would find the volume control for that farking Yellow Jacket I'm having problems getting to sleep on nightshift because of the glare from his shed 30 kilometers away[/color]FatmanFatmanFatman

Madmax Wrote:
Ruffy Wrote:

Thats ok Les - I CAN SEE IT FROM HERE!

Ruffy

I wish to f*** that he would find the volume control for that farking Yellow Jacket I'm having problems getting to sleep on nightshift because of the glare from his shed 30 kilometers away[/color]FatmanFatmanFatman

Hydraponics??
It's just a very bright yellow jacket, a sort of poof yellow colour. Les isn't a poof, but the jacket certainly is!Lol2

ok so thursday 7pm at zeffa's whos in?
Regards

Dan
BLOODY $50 CAR!! Am stuck in The Gong!! FERFUCK SAKE!! This wouldn't happen on a BUSA!!
told u to borrow my jacket! theres worse places to be stuck than the gong. like ummmmm cooma!!
Regards

Dan
I've now changed a battery in a car, HEAPS easier than a bike, I had so much room I could have had a picnic in there! The annoying bit was I had no tools, my sister greeted me with a happy face and a pink took kit with a little pink hammmer and a little pink set of multi grips. Luckily the mechanic on the OTHER side of town was kind enough to loan me some tools.

Anyway, I'm back. The car is now worth TWICE what I paid for it.