Winge Winge Winge
...so anyway, I'm on the way home, about 50 k's to go and the power in my busa doesn't seem to be there anymore . A second later my arse is fish tailing all over the road and I'm being dragged over to right hand lane . Luckily for me there was a truck bearing down coz for some unkown reason I thought I'd sit on the speed limit (110 km/h) . In 10 years of bikes, including off road, I've never had a flat. I can however record the quickest use of a BT 56 - 1000 km from new (the last 40 km done at 25 km/h). First question, I can only get a BTR 010 from my local country bike tyre shop but are they OK?

So I limp into my shed and the wife is out at a work function so no sympathy for me .... except from the boys in blue: ! I open an envelope in the mail and there in front of me is a fine and 1 month suspension of licence from an incident occuring on my second ride on the busa, the magic over 25-30 km/h. My second and final question, does accelerating out of a dangerous situation count as a decent enough reason for speeding? Any other bike and I would have only got to 10 km/h over the limit, but I thought it rather skillful that I kept the busa's grunt down to only 25 over. Maybe bluecenturion can answer this one?

Trav. (crying, not riding!)

Messages In This Thread
Winge Winge Winge - by ressac - 07-07-2003, 09:12am
Re: Winge Winge Winge - by peter altas - 07-07-2003, 12:51pm
Re: Winge Winge Winge - by ac boosa - 07-07-2003, 02:34pm
Re: Winge Winge Winge - by SubRX - 07-07-2003, 04:43pm