reverse blocking an arrogant prick
Yeah all good. Both busa and me came out lucky. I should correct the above though, 'cause I hit it......but no choice in that matter.
80km/h on the bike, she jumps from left to right lane doing about 30. leaned hard but too late, hit the rear quarter, slid down the rest of the side of the car. bounced hard over into the emergency lane...wire barriers look pretty damn scary right about that point! slam hard left almost coming off, got up and pulled up hard. stopped side by side the wire on my boot!

turned around and there's the car stopped, half in the right lane and half in the emergency lane. I had to keep gesturing to get the f*** off the road and pull up beside me. Just sat there staring at me for ages. Finally she pulls up beside me...you guessed it..... early twenties pretty looking thing in tears. Can't say I've seen anyone so apologetic before!

The Busa is built tough!! that's for sure. I was expecting the worst, but the scratches have cleaned up good, the tabs are obviously all busted though cause nothing lines up and everything is popped out and loose. Big thumbs up to the woodcraft stator covers! took a big chunk of metal right off the bottom of the case, and the end of the slider was sheered clean off...and it holds tight! exhaust mounts all bent but easy fix, bar end has a big dent in it, apart from that nothing else broken which was a huge surprise!.

How awesome are leathers! not a mark on me. Sore chest, arm, ankle, leg and hip but nothing that wont go away. My leathers have big scrape marks all up the side of them but I walked away scratch free!. I remember my left foot coming off the peg with my leg dragging on the road and the tank hitting me in the chest just before I stopped. So close to coming off!!!

All I can say is I was very lucky!. Could have easily gone significantly the other away!!

Messages In This Thread
reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by BikerBoy - 08-05-2013, 07:19pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 08-05-2013, 09:38pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by Zoro - 08-05-2013, 09:49pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by CaptainRob - 09-05-2013, 04:45pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by Dale - 09-05-2013, 05:29pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by BikerBoy - 09-05-2013, 08:14pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 09-05-2013, 08:45pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 10-05-2013, 12:35am
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 10-05-2013, 09:38am
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by BEAU - 10-05-2013, 11:13am
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by DjPete - 12-05-2013, 11:40pm