reverse blocking an arrogant prick
As always my ride to work is jam packed with tens of thousands of 5 seaters carrying only one person in each, so they grid lock themselves in and apparently as a motorcyclist I too should suffer their self inflicted delays and not be able to navigate my way through the mess.....some take that last bit too seriously.

Close to the city as I'm passing through slow to stopped traffic I get a silver Merc SUV waiting for the right moment then quickly swerving directly into my path intentionally blocking me. He continued to move side to side trying to block me no matter what. So I'm now dealing with a late 30's wannabe rich prick with an attitude.

It wasn't long, but I was able to get in front of him, and slowed to a crawls pace almost stopping him and just sat there. He knew I was now blocking him and quickly tried to jump lanes, so I cracked the throttle, cut him off.....and back to a crawls pace just to piss him off. I just kept doing it. No matter what he did....I was blocking him and not going anywhere in a hurry (to me that's what he wanted anyway....isn't it?....for me to be doing 5km/h and sit in traffic!...well then, most obliged!)

He was starting to get the message but tried 2 more times to jump lanes in an attempt to get in front of me, but doing that he'd driven into an off ramp lane.....so I moved over a bit then blocked that prick in and forced him to exit the freeway completely. He was yelling all sort of shit at me by that stage!!!

Hope he had a great morning, stuck in shit traffic, now going the wrong way to work, all pissed off because a motorcyclist he thought he'd teach a lesson.....taught him one instead!

Messages In This Thread
reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by BikerBoy - 08-05-2013, 07:19pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 08-05-2013, 09:38pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by Zoro - 08-05-2013, 09:49pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by CaptainRob - 09-05-2013, 04:45pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by Dale - 09-05-2013, 05:29pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 09-05-2013, 08:45pm
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 10-05-2013, 12:35am
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by RYDRZ - 10-05-2013, 09:38am
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by BEAU - 10-05-2013, 11:13am
RE: reverse blocking an arrogant prick - by DjPete - 12-05-2013, 11:40pm