Night shift for the dead
(19-12-2012, 08:11pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Wasn't going to post this as it is quite personal to me/us and it's the first time I've really said this publicly...but enough time has passed so here goes; This took place about 8 years ago.

My wife and I lived with a spirit for around 3 years .....not long after we bought and moved into our first home together. If you came to our house during that period, you'd have chills down your spine.....not from anything bad or creepy going on, but the presence alone would be picked up by anyone and everyone without mentioning a single word about it. Most guests could not cope with the sensation and would not stay long. My dog certainly knew about it and any room of the house where the spirit was....my dog would not go near and you could tell he was freaked out. It was also brought up by a mind blowing psychic that randomly picked me out of a crowd at a local event one day.......perfectly described a family member who had died (and how) and told me I was being watched over and looked after......a lot happened in my life during that time todeny that it was real and actualy happening....it was, and it was obvious!!.

I will not describe events that took place or situations that affected me personaly but I can say apart from the usual feelings/experiences on occasion we'd feel a touch or sometimes more......but that was rare to happen. When it did though..... you certainly knew it!!. The most intense point of communication/contact though was on advice I was given by a medium to 'have a little chat' and say "there is no reason for you to be here with us anymore and you are free to move on (+ more I wont mention)"....that was met with the most skin and spine tingling sensation I've ever experienced in my life......it felt as though I was being hugged
while electricity was being put through my body..... I seriously could not move but never in my life have I felt so alive!!!!. After that.....nothing....gone.
In all honesty....whoever, whatever we experienced.....I miss it. Sounds a bit crazy and would take a while to explain why, but I'll never forget it..... and am grateful to have gone though it.
Part of me believes that I've been given a gift that I still don't understand..... and that feeling I mentioned.....NEVER goes away!!!!
Bloody hell bikerboy!! That was scary just reading that! I remember as a young guy my mates, girlfriends and I were going to have a go at a weegy board, I told the old man and I still remember the look in his eyes when he said no way cause he did that 30 yrs before and still won't talk about it!! there's things we just can't explain sometimes.

Messages In This Thread
Night shift for the dead - by Banter - 05-12-2012, 07:05am
RE: Night shift for the dead - by BikerBoy - 05-12-2012, 07:33am
RE: Night shift for the dead - by Banter - 06-12-2012, 06:29am
RE: Night shift for the dead - by Dale - 18-12-2012, 07:27pm
RE: Night shift for the dead - by bazman - 05-12-2012, 09:46am
RE: Night shift for the dead - by sutur - 05-12-2012, 12:27pm
RE: Night shift for the dead - by Dale - 05-12-2012, 08:02pm
RE: Night shift for the dead - by DjPete - 19-12-2012, 05:56pm
RE: Night shift for the dead - by BikerBoy - 19-12-2012, 08:11pm
RE: Night shift for the dead - by 06BUSA - 19-12-2012, 09:37pm
RE: Night shift for the dead - by BikerBoy - 19-12-2012, 09:56pm