Define and legitimise motorcycle filtering NSW
(14-08-2011, 05:40pm)John Wrote: I don't think this is a good idea, because at the moment most coppers don't know what to book you for and subsequently will usually leave you alone. If they don't legitimize it and they have a definition of it then I can see more people getting tickets for it.

One of our locals got done by a Policewoman for filtering and was charged with "passing on the left", a fine. Don't know if it involved points. I think it comes down to whether you're seen doing this by General Duties plod - they have far too much paperwork to get through without adding you to their list, as long as it's done slowly and not through moving traffice. Do it in front of any Traffic member and pay the consequences. These guys have a spectacular lack of humour, mind you, most of them are pretty reasonable blokes and girls, away from their duties.

Messages In This Thread
Define and legitimise motorcycle filtering NSW - by big kev - 01-06-2011, 10:52pm
RE: Define and legitimise motorcycle filtering NSW - by Madmax - 14-08-2011, 08:20pm