Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!!
(14-12-2009, 06:38pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Hi there
Christmas is fast approaching and I just thought that I would start a thread where we can give a brief description of what we have experienced in 2009, what we hope for in 2010 and to wish one and all a very merry, safe Christmas and ditto for the New Year.
For me and my family, 2009 was an extremely challenging year....to say the least. The year didn't start too well and seems to have gone down hill from there, we have had to deal with matters in courts (not as a defendant), the place where I was working did a restructure and consequently I no longer was working which has had a drastic effect on our family since I have been out of work for 6 months. We are back in family court tomorrow and I am hoping to finish the year with a bang and have things go my way....for a change.
For 2010 I hope, firstly that it is better than 2009 (couldn't be much worse), I hope that my family remains safe, happy and healthy.....and anything after that is icing on the cake.............although I could do with a lotto win.
Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas and New Year Grouphug
P.S. I hope that Santa is good to you all and you party hard, but stay safe.

".....and I am hoping to finish the year with a bang"
Hey Kathy....I wish that was the "only" thing my partner wanted for x-mas !?! Lol3RollLol3
best wishes for chrissy & the new year Kathy & Graham.....LL from bazman & kazgirl Very Happy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!! - by Crane - 14-12-2009, 06:47pm
RE: Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!! - by big kev - 14-12-2009, 07:46pm
RE: Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!! - by bazman - 14-12-2009, 10:11pm
RE: Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!! - by cheeky - 15-12-2009, 07:11am