Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!!
WOW 2009 was really bad and really good lol i made some really insane decisions which saw me spend my weekends at the parramatta hilton (most of you know what i mean) .and at the same time i met the most incredible people on the AHC that i consider more than freinds and as close as family .kathy n graham,pan,heidi,max,blackzook,ruffy snr and jnr,pete (petes pit stop) tex jen n bundy,busabazz,bazzman,astro, and all the other members of AHC.

2009 i launched my business full time which has been awsome as i have had a blast and what im doing.and have had some tremendous support from all the guys at AHC

my busa is looking very tricked out now and im looking foward to the next yr as i have some really cool plans for her.

im still with my missus lynn which is a good mile stone as well.

2010 is the start of a new business yr for me and i have some advetiseing to do and some really cool seats to start working on .and its 1 more yr closer to me getting my licence back (makes happy noise)

i would like extend to all the AHC members a safe and merry xmas and a great NYE pleas take care

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!! - by Crane - 14-12-2009, 06:47pm
RE: Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!! - by big kev - 14-12-2009, 07:46pm
RE: Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!! - by cheeky - 15-12-2009, 07:11am