The Way It Is
(19-11-2009, 11:18pm)motoplast Wrote: Chased, Tortured,chopped, raped or shot? possibly so! We have also taken in those that have chased, have tortured, have raped and have pulled the trigger! This is the scum we don't need, this Government is to weak to do proper background checks, So when Mr. A to Z say's Yes that is my name, are we sure, NO.
Yes, many Aussies (real ones) are arseholes & losers, but the majority are fairdinkum people. Yes Australia is what it is today partly due to the influx of immigrants in the '50's & '60's, of which the vast majority took on the Australian way of life without question. Fasttrack to the mid Seventies and all the boat people. A Vietnam Veteran was treated like shit, the boat people were housed at East Hills in the old Pommie hostel given a $12,000 grant etc to which most of them went and bought Volvo's! U can't tell me all of them were innocent war victims! Look at the crime in and around the areas they now populate, they make the average Aussie crim' look like a bad school boy! same goes for those immigrants that populate Belmore, Campsie etc, U don't read to many Aussie names in the paper when some serious crime has gone down.
Where's the respect, they burn our flag, treat Authority like shit. As a returned serviceman myself I see another side of it.
Am I a racist, NO I am not, I have some good friends that are Vietnamese, Lebanese and the list goes on. All I ask is that they screen those coming here a little more closely and if u choose to live here then adopt our way of life and our cultures.
Oh, by the way, our ancestors weren't all big time crim's, some (most) were busted for knocking off a loaf of bread so they could feed their families or some similar misdemeanour! others were guards or sailors or (god help us!) Pollies!. There's good & bad in all races, It's time Australia took a stronger stance and that applies to Aussie Crim's as well.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

My father is a Vietnam vet Ted and the same situation happened in the US with the "boat people",he also says that if Australia did not butt its nose in any american afiliated wars "those or any other people" would not have a leg to stand on and would not have been allowed to enter the country unless they applied through the normal channels.
Lets not forget that we went there without invitation,bombed their country & not the other way round.That gave them the right to cliam their status with the country/s that invaded and TRIED to destroy them and their land.Lessons where not learned from past mistakes and this is still happening today with people coming in as refugees from where ever we decided to brown nose America with military help.
Pay backs are a bitch,when you invade and take over a country by force or manipulation it will eventually bite you in the ass.Have a look at the UK......London for example,being white in some parts is practically a "spot the white one"scenario.The Indian,Pakistani and west Indian population is huge and all this cause the empire went their native land colonised,stole natural resources,plunderd & piliged.To achieve this they used a very affective system that till this very day it has made races fight each other:To divide and conquer(king Richards strategy if im not mistaken).
Now its all biting them in the ass 10 fold!!!!!
Its funny how some people seem to forget that "Aussies"in other words british,invaded ,murdered,raped,and stole children from the rightful owners of this land......Should the natives of this country treat us how some peolpe want to treat these people,I ask??????????How would we feel if they came with guns,ships and took over??????
How many on this forum worked first hand with these people??????Saw what they have to go through in their country???? watching their children getting shot cause of their religous beliefs???????
Not too many I assume!!!
I cant imagine how Aussies would feel if the leader of the country at the time declared that you have no rights,all the money in your account is the states,get shot if you express your oppinion.....these are just a few things that the MAJORITY of these people have to go through on a daily bassis.Im sure that there are some that want a lifstyle change but please dont use that to make it sound that coming here on a boat as safe as a coffee cup is the same as travelling on a P&O liner or a Sydney harbour cruise!!!!its weak and insultive.
Ted with all due respect you also need to revise your history,you might find that not MOST of the crimes where misdemenaours as you mentioned but a bit more elaborate and violent than stealing a loaf of bread.There are few books in your local library that gives specific details on their crimes and why they where sent here!!!!!
It seems a case of stones.........glasshouse.....are we getting the picture??????

(18-11-2009, 06:03pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: LET me see if I understand all this...

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOuR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY

AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED. IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE AUSTRALIAN BOARDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET A JOB, A DRIVERS LICENSE, PENSION CARD, WELFARE, CREDIT CARDS, SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, FREE EDUCATION AND FREE HEALTH CARE.

By the way Greeny you compared Austraila with dictator ruled countrys !!!!!not a good comparision mate!!!

Messages In This Thread
The Way It Is - by Greeny_SA - 18-11-2009, 06:03pm
RE: The Way It Is - by BUSGO - 18-11-2009, 06:11pm
RE: The Way It Is - by kawasuki - 18-11-2009, 07:59pm
RE: The Way It Is - by Vellaterra - 18-11-2009, 06:25pm
RE: The Way It Is - by BUSABAZZ - 18-11-2009, 06:41pm
RE: The Way It Is - by Madmax - 18-11-2009, 07:46pm
RE: The Way It Is - by Crane - 18-11-2009, 09:09pm
RE: The Way It Is - by fasterfaster - 18-11-2009, 09:54pm
RE: The Way It Is - by Leviathan - 18-11-2009, 10:44pm
RE: The Way It Is - by Camel - 18-11-2009, 11:01pm
RE: The Way It Is - by NEMESIS - 19-11-2009, 01:41am