Bad luck magnet
Whenever possible I don't park near cars at all. Up on the kerb, in an out of bounds on the grass off the pathway. Anywhere I am away from any type of traffic, either vehicular or pedestrian. By and large people are total fuckwits and will do whatever it takes to screw up your day. The other interesting perspective on this is what would the blue retards do if you as a motorcyclist marked someone elses car and then left the scene. You'd be hunted down and prosecuted to within an inch of your life. It is just as likely that you and your wife could have been sitting on the cycle when she hit. You'd probably be accused of parking at speed!!! As a motorcyclist and driver I am truly sick and tired of the idiots on the road using any distraction as an excuse. "I was doing my makeup....The phone rang... I had to light my cigarette...". With all the politically correct crap that goes on now anybody with any sort of impediment or handicap is deemed OK to drive. The problem is that sooner or later someone suffers the consequences. The sooner the "speed bug" is removed from the arse of the morons with blue lights and the idiot legislators the sooner we can start a community debate about true contextual policing. Real coppers with some semblance of intelligence removing BAD DRIVERS from the road. Including little old whatevers that can't use mirrors and don't take a good look at their environment and surroundings!!!
Sorry about the rant guys, but I'm really over these stories about cyclists coming off second best because of people that really shouldn't be on the road. Sorry about the Hijacked Hope the bike's OK Stuka.
Think I'd better put the soapbox away for a while.
It's a week by week charade.

Messages In This Thread
Bad luck magnet - by Stuka - 12-07-2008, 09:38pm
RE: Bad luck magnet - by rave - 12-07-2008, 09:44pm
RE: Bad luck magnet - by BUSGO - 13-07-2008, 10:03am
RE: Bad luck magnet - by Stuka - 13-07-2008, 10:32am
RE: Bad luck magnet - by busakid08 - 13-07-2008, 10:43am
RE: Bad luck magnet - by ROD - 14-07-2008, 05:27am
RE: Bad luck magnet - by Ozboc - 14-07-2008, 09:11am
RE: Bad luck magnet - by rjw3105 - 14-07-2008, 12:58pm