I MET THE BLOKE THAT HIT ME (HEAD ON SMASH)
Have the same kind of trippy story , although not crash or bike related --- Basically X wife cheated on me ( best thing to happen to me - i have since found a far nicer girl) anyway - 2 years after the event - the guy she cheated with rings me up to apologize to me , and to inform me that she has done the same thing to him ...... was i sympathetic? .... No - what was i thinking ??? "what goes around , comes around "

Crash related ---

Just baught a new commodore ( vs at the time ) had it 2 days - when my x was smashed into by some "p" plater(Lebanese ) took a corner to fast could not stop ran wide and head on into her - he hang around for a while - tow truck was there within 3 min --- tow truck driver asked to see his licence - kid got all sheepish told the guy he will have to race home to go get it as he didn't have it with him ... towie tells him he cant leave the accident scene till cops get there -- he leaves anyway - they get his number plate as he drives off --- ends up the number plate does not match the car at all - so basically we are stuffed and up for the excess for insurance ....

when x gets home she rings her friend to tell her she cant come over as she has been in a crash with a blue skyline ..... friend on phone replies ..... really can you describe the guy ?? -- x describes the guy , friend says -- thats the kid across the road - he just got home - he flew into his driveway - and then put his car in the garage , which he never does, font of his car was all damaged ..... Cops get called , they pin the guy - he was unlicensed - unregistered, uninsured, fake plates - defected vehicle -- and a long list of other shit the cops pined him for .....

Few days later his dad ends up at our place , asking for us to take our new car to his mates backyard repair shop to have it fixed on the cheap , we politely told him to "f" off your son was going to leave us high and dry .. so no favors will be done by us ......

Im sure he is still paying for it today !

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....

Messages In This Thread
RE: I MET THE BLOKE THAT HIT ME (HEAD ON SMASH) - by jzbusa - 28-04-2008, 09:35pm
The arseholes we meet! - by GiddyUp - 28-04-2008, 09:45pm
RE: The arseholes we meet! - by Baldy Bo - 28-04-2008, 10:10pm
RE: I MET THE BLOKE THAT HIT ME (HEAD ON SMASH) - by NEMESIS - 29-04-2008, 03:58am
RE: I MET THE BLOKE THAT HIT ME (HEAD ON SMASH) - by The Wild Wind - 29-04-2008, 10:08pm
RE: I MET THE BLOKE THAT HIT ME (HEAD ON SMASH) - by Ozboc - 29-04-2008, 10:43pm