Mrs 1HotBusa is now legal
Hi All

I went for P test today at Rouse Hill. The day started off badly, i somehow managed to drop my bike WtfViolin (which I had never done before, ever) in the carpark before i even started, then i couldn't pick it up and had to wait for the instructor to help me pick it up. After nursing my badly bruised ego (including tears and utter disappointment in myself) to the start of the course i commenced the course only to drop my bike again doing a U turn in practice. Again the instructor assisted in picking up the bike and my confidence was shot to pieces. She suggested that i might want to pay and do the course again, but I wanted to persevere.

My perseverance paid off....I passed first go!!!!! EgyptianClap

So off to RTA tomorrow, hubby is away so I think i'll go on his Hayabusa tomorrow afternoon. Biker

Kathy
Congratulations Kathy! Trophy No doubt your husband is as proud as you are!

My gf still only has L's for a moto.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Congratulations Kathy! Trophy No doubt your husband is as proud as you are!

My gf still only has L's for a moto.

Awsome effort Kathy Egyptian
Well done Kathy Biker safe Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
done mine at the same place - i had the guy though. First half of the day it hammered down rain like i have not seen for years - water was about 1 - 2 cm in the car park area where you got to practice .. Morning tea comes and the rain stops -- ( then inside for some theory) then back outside for the test - thankfully it had stopped but the ground was wet - everyone passed except one guy - he put his foot down whilst doing the u turn and hit the line...

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Well done Kathy,, You go girl!!!!

We won't count the droppsies on the day ok....
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Trophy

Onya Kathy.

When I first read the subject heading I thought when Graham had married you, you were only 15 years old! Undecided
Now u can buy the 08 model.Bump
Congratulations Kathy Clap Clap Clap
Just tell Graham I said you can take out the busa any time you like and drop it down the road as may times as you like also, he will understand in a red bike thing Trophy
Congratulations Mrs 1hotbusa.on passing your licence test Clap

Perseverance pays off Pi_thumbsup persistence beats resistance in the long run. Biker
never fly higher than your angel.
congradulation
just think it can only get better Very Happy
She's got her license thats for sure..
Not stuck on the back seat any more...
But touch not the 'busa, I implore...
Else the depths of Grahams rage explore!

Lol3

But seriously... my congratulations and admiration go out to you. To go through two drops and be feeling so small, but still endure and succeed. Now thats a big achievement Kathy. You should be very proud.
pan Wrote:Trophy

Onya Kathy.

When I first read the subject heading I thought when Graham had married you, you were only 15 years old! Undecided

Congrats Kathy. Yes take the busa just remember to chalk where the front tyre was. I have to say the next best thing I did after I got my license was attend an advanced riding course. That gave me a bit more confidence on my bike. I just have to do the braking and turning then might think about some track days.
Hmmm yes I must admit I had a similar thought to Pan. Great minds huh????
Hi there,

Got back home from Nil Zulland, there is a chalk mark in the garage but no Hayabusa and no Kathy.ScaryReward offered for return of HayabusaVery Happy

She said something on the phone about going around to Simmo's to torch his bike so I think Police will bring her home in a few days. At least she wont get done for riding outside the conditions of her license.Pi_thumbsup

Thanks for all the nice comments. She was a bit down in the dumps for a bit but to go on and pass was a top effort.Trophy
Lol2 Sorry Graham the insurance co is going to touch up the pink paint on your bike for you Pi_tongue your barbie bike will be back soon Boobies4