Canberrans Sips Again
This Thursday at Zeffers sounds great.

Anyone else??

[/quote]

Oi Bloke, I know the brain matter is a bit shakey but I thought you had a prior commitment on Thursday night? Adding bling bling to a certain sexy busa?Coolsmiley
[/quote]
Marky Mark,
Aren't you dropping your beauty at my place tonight? I'll get some done tonight, then the rest tomorrow. You can come over tomorrow arvo so you have it for the social sip tomorrow night! Gotta be happy with that aye!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
saracen Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
ChiggenWingz Wrote:So this Thursday then? Very Happy

Anyone else??

Oi Bloke, I know the brain matter is a bit shakey but I thought you had a prior commitment on Thursday night? Adding bling bling to a certain sexy busa?Coolsmiley
Marky Mark,
Aren't you dropping your beauty at my place tonight? I'll get some done tonight, then the rest tomorrow. You can come over tomorrow arvo so you have it for the social sip tomorrow night! Gotta be happy with that aye!

Sounds like a plan.... as long as the bits all arrive this afternoon..I will keep you posted.
saracen Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
saracen Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:
ChiggenWingz Wrote:So this Thursday then? Very Happy

Anyone else??

Marky Mark,

Sounds like a plan.... as long as the bits all arrive this afternoon..I will keep you posted.

max, no bling bling has arrived..... so to ease my depression I bought more....Egyptian can we set up another time?
Hi Max a co if you dont want all the quotes in your post hit the large ( new reply button ) bottom left under message instead of just the reply and that will give you full clean page hope this helps have a coffee for me Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Hi Max a co if you dont want all the quotes in your post hit the large ( new reply button ) bottom left under message instead of just the reply and that will give you full clean page hope this helps have a coffee for me Pi_thumbsup

Thanks Rod, that makes life a little easier.

Cheers

What time is everyone meeting up tonight?
We normally get there around 7.pm mate.

Heidi is running late as she isn't getting away from work until around 7ish, I'll get there a little after 7.

Anyone else?

It was good to meet you on Thursday Max and Heidi. Nice spot too with good company and a good laugh

Grouphug Very HappyLol3

Hopefully I'll catch you on a ride sometime!
That would be good, it was nice to meet you too.
Hello Canberrans,
I'm on 12 hour nights this week, so no Zeff's for me this week.

It was great to meet you too Tess, and loved your bike mate. Red ones always go faster!Egyptian

If you keep your eye on this thread you are welcome to come to our Thursday night social sip anytime we are doing it. I'm off on Monday next so if the Canberra Riders are still doing their Monday night sips I wouldn't mind having a look

Cheers

We'd love to see you at Monday coffee's! Every Monday at Tilly's in Lyneham I think.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next Zef's Thursday! This time I'll park out the front and put your bikes to shame Pi_tongue
motormouse Wrote:We'd love to see you at Monday coffee's! Every Monday at Tilly's in Lyneham I think.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next Zef's Thursday! This time I'll park out the front and put your bikes to shame Pi_tongue
This sort of reminds me of a sage saying from the old days...."That may take some doing"! Pi_tongue

I'll tell you the "Honda" one another day.

Hi Canberras,
are we set for a Zeff's night this coming Thursday night 27th? 1900hrs (7pm for the plebs).

Also - anyone interested in going to Tilley's this Monday night 24th? Meet some other bike riders from the Canberra Riders Club, maybe interface with them.

Cheers all.

Hi Max,

Monday night should be okay. I'll give you a call when I get up after lunch.

As for Thursday night. I'm back on yet more night shifts. This roster sucks.

One of the blokes put in a leave app for days he is rostered off, and it was knocked back. Fark me, even our days off arn't even our days off until 5 days out.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:Hi Max,

Monday night should be okay. I'll give you a call when I get up after lunch.

As for Thursday night. I'm back on yet more night shifts. This roster sucks.

One of the blokes put in a leave app for days he is rostered off, and it was knocked back. Fark me, even our days off arn't even our days off until 5 days out.
You need a station change old boy! I put out a roster to my team that encompasses Christmas 2008 and all shifts between now and then. To be family friendly, not bloody A#P friendly, you have to be able to predict your shifts. It sounds like its time you guys jacked up out there!