Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Bloody weather, sucks big time.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Saved me another trip to wsid Frown
At this rate I will never wear this bike outViolin
Will try again next Wednesday night.
Good to see we got a bit of notice this time Pi_thumbsup even the web site was up too date for a change, well done WSID
I'm out next week I have sent my licence to WA for renewal see you Guys Wed week weather permitting Pi_thumbsup
You might be out for more than a week if you sent your licence to WA considering ANDRA is in SA?Oh well hopefully it won,t make SFA difference.Lol2Me i,m stuck at home at gunpoint by the wife with the kids at home in the rain,without a relief valve.Pi_freak
Sorry to hear Glen, poor old me has been at the boozer all afternoon with just enough time to pack my gear sack to go away riding all weekend out west with 6 bikes all weekend them's the brakes A Lol2
Hope ya get wet Dude.
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Hope ya get wet Dude.

Thanks Dude I did & on the inside LOL
Wednesday night then?
"par excellence"
I GOT MY U/SOFT SHINO LAST THURSDAY SO IM IN.Fatman
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Mine is just about shot, 1 or 2 more outings and time for a new rear tyre. Fresh batch should be in the country on Monday, so the tyre guy said.
"par excellence"
its like new season fruit is it.A fresh batch straight off the truck preserved in glad wrap and kept out of the sun.I,m in for wednesday,though a few rides and parts are turning up so i may be missing in the coming months,leaving anyone to snatch away my shaky hold on the quicker than simmo mantle.Boobies4I think simmo got his new tyre from the dried fruit isle.Lol2
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Mine is just about shot, 1 or 2 more outings and time for a new rear tyre. Fresh batch should be in the country on Monday, so the tyre guy said.

My Shinko died today. Went flat, slowly, so I went and changed back to my old trusty 002! Too many rolling burnouts in the wet over the last few days... Frown

I think I'll be watching for the next week or two as I'm saving the 002 for the Coffs run.
Pikers
"par excellence"
id lower the road pressure a little pan as those 002 street seem to lose their cold grip fairly quick,so they,ll warm up quicker.
012 on mine all ready for Coffs run, nicely ran in over the weekend. Beer, I'll give it a run at the drags when my licence gets back don't know how it will go but Pi_thumbsup