2007 Rugby League Season
BUSGO Wrote:How the hell do you figure that Mudgee is any closer to Newcastle than Windsor??

Confused

Less Cops more open roads & a sleep over at the Pub Beer
Hey getting in early for once.

After careful consideration (and 1/2 a bottle of Kaluha) We will be double the points for the last couple of rounds until the finals where 1/2 a million and 1 million points are on offer for the 1/2 time scores. Hey I didn't mention prizes did I? OK I will be scouring the NRL shop or something like that (end of season sales etc) and the winner will get a tshirt, a towel and some mystery item (ok its a blowup doll noohhhhh not) in their teams colors. You will need to tell me who your team is tho. Enough on with the ticking of the pics
Warriors Vs Eels - Eels
Cowboys Vs Bulldogs - Cowboys
Sea Eagles Vs Rabbits - Sea Eagles
Storm Vs Broncos - Storm
Points from last round

Braddo 117 + 6 = 123
Me 108 + 5 = 113
Busgo 106 + 5 = 111
Simmo 105 + 5 = 110
I'm going Eels, Cowboys, Rabbits and Storm.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Eels
Cowboys
Sea Eagles
Storm
Hi all
GO MANLY
MANLY 2 WIN
TrophyFatman

Warriors
Cowboys
Sea Eagles
Storm
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
So Braddo if you win the comp you would want your gear to be of the Manly flavour?
f*** the Kiwis, they shouldnt even be in the comp. Its NRL (national rugby league) Not IRL (International rugby league) The sooner they are gone the better!
Kiwis gone keep going Parra, that's my 2nd Team, but they are goiing to have to step up a couple more levels to beat Melbourne me-thinks Action-smiley-083
Looks like a fight for the wooden spoon Busgo or Simmo Ghastly
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The real wooden spoon was decided last week Rod.
SIMMO is the proud owner of that one this time.
Simmo and I will fight out the busa spoon over the next 3 weeks.
Regards BUSGO
ausdragbike Wrote:f*** the Kiwis, they shouldnt even be in the comp. Its NRL (national rugby league) Not IRL (International rugby league) The sooner they are gone the better!

Yeah and take all the kiwis out of the league teams in the NRL and the Lebaneese and the Tongans and Samoans and Fijiians and PNGs and then your really talking NRL. Yeah imagine the upstart Kiwis beat off 7 Australian teams to get to the top eight. Got the nerve!!! When I get asked why I don't support the Warriors the answer is because the Eels have enough Kiwis in it to make me feel right at home.
GO MANLY FatmanClap
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Hi all
Finals Week 2

Eels
Cowboys

and MANLY 2 win the Grand FinalTrophyFatman
BRADDO

Yep Eels and Cowboys this week.
Regards BUSGO
DOH