Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Ruffy, its victimisation I say, but Iâ€m not going there Coffee

Glen the express mail driver is the Guy on the zx14 don't worry your paper work is in good hands Lol3 Lol3 Lol3

See you Wed night Boys Pi_thumbsup
In Pi_thumbsup
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Not with my bike,May turn up with a different colour scheme.Confused
If I read this right at WSID if you run under 10 you have to get a ANDRA licence?

I'm hoping to come up maybe later this year or early next to have a run.
Whats the cost to get the licence and the bike inspedted?

You guys need to come down to Vic under 10 no problem.
In Pi_thumbsup (and slammed, so no excuses!)
Ruffy Wrote:And - whilst I'm on the subject of over the top velocity, we know how a woman shows her displeasure with her pinky when she sees a man hooning around - How are we as males supposed to show our displeasure at women hooning around the streets? (plenty of them around!).
Do we cup our hands to form a womans ................?
Are we going to see ads on tv and posters around with men forming womens bits with their hands and shaking thier heads?
Do we wave our hands past our hips to signify we think the female driver has a grande derriere?
Do we rub our fingers under our eyes to say that her make up looks worse than Alice Coopers today?
I could go on - but you get my drift! Pi_tongue

Disclaimer: Present female members excepted and Mrs Ruffy of course Smitten

Now Ruffy.... you know guys like bad girls. The badder, the better. We would raise an appendage to signify this admiration, but I don't think they'd show it in an advert. Ghastly
No worries Antz, do it once and flee across the border like a Highwayman. For us its' probably cheaper to visit you blokes down South each week than get the licence!
"par excellence"
Pretty good night even if i was on a different bike.(kawasukis).Congrats to pan on a very respectable 10.2 (low and staintunes).Loafies 10.3 was good to see as well.Chris did a stock height pb as well.(great 1.715 60ft stock height)Simmo did his usual poorly 9.8,s and i tried riding dads bike.Firstly burnouts on your tippytoes on a grippy track are hairy.ScarySecondly a different clutch master cylinder totally changes clutch takeup.Thirdly cams certainly soften the launch.Anyway I got 3 runs in and got down to 10.1 and at higher than stock height at 146+mph.Give me 3 months with this bike slammed and 9.5,s at 147-148mph are possible.It ripps mate.Pi_thumbsup
spamanglenn Wrote:Pretty good night even if i was on a different bike.(kawasukis).Congrats to pan on a very respectable 10.2 (low and staintunes).Loafies 10.3 was good to see as well.Chris did a stock height pb as well.(great 1.715 60ft stock height)Simmo did his usual poorly 9.8,s and i tried riding dads bike.Firstly burnouts on your tippytoes on a grippy track are hairy.ScarySecondly a different clutch master cylinder totally changes clutch takeup.Thirdly cams certainly soften the launch.Anyway I got 3 runs in and got down to 10.1 and at higher than stock height at 146+mph.Give me 3 months with this bike slammed and 9.5,s at 147-148mph are possible.It ripps mate.Pi_thumbsup

You will be running 9.5's on your bike anyway with all the go fast stuff you have on on order, the best top speed on mine is between 143-144, I have to get my 60f down to 1.3 to try and match you soon
Ray your fast sponsored drag bike may be on the news again tonight; I swapped lanes with Glen to get full coverage for you. Trophy
A little whisper in Pans' ear, saw him shed 3/10s!

From now on, my lips are sealed unless of course there is a little something in it for me, say a turbo kit, or arm or...
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:A little whisper in Pans' ear, saw him shed 3/10s!

From now on, my lips are sealed unless of course there is a little something in it for me, say a turbo kit, or arm or...

Onya Gnarbs! Pi_thumbsup

Turbo, air-box mods, cams, stacks, 4 into 1's... they all help, but at this stage I'm just going to work on the one thing that needs it the most... my brain.

Legend told me long ago (and he was right, as usual)
"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE..."

...though I may eventually have a trick up my sleeve...Coolsmiley
I'm gonna do the licence thinggie, don't want to be branded as an "undesirable".
"par excellence"
And having a license will change that how?
A piece of paper in hand to prove that i'm a top bloke!
"par excellence"