Canberrans Sips Again
It's closer to my side of town.

Would there be girls to pash for the rest of us ???
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
NO! That would just be NASTY!
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...hp?aid=671

Follow the link Heidi
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Coffee shop in woden tomorrow night???? that suits me...its 5 mins down the road... Am i missing something here????

are we talking about the same thing here? lol

there is a woodfire pizza place there too which is nice
there is a woodfire pizza place there too which is nice
[/quote]

Yes, that is nice as well, but there is no-one there I'd like to pash (or maybe there is, haven't been there in a while). The coffee shop beside the movies on that outside road. Oddly, it is called Lisboa and is on Bradley St which is the one that goes along outside the movies. Last time we were there we managed to get a whole line of busas. That was our biggest night ever, we had 10 busas from memory!
Well it's about time somebody stood up and helped stop people druelling over my v-twin bannana! Better the drooling occurs over Heidi, she's easier to clean than my Marchesini's!Undecided
Trvis - Not going there bloke - did you swallow a whole handfull of "brave Pills" didya?

Great presentation Les, there are simple truths in there that need to be articulated more often!Read

Max - work sucks but it sure keeps the debt collector away! Look at the time I put this up! Warmer in here than outside!
:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hey Heidi when and where on Sunday is the bike shoot going to take place?

I'm out for tonight incidentally, just like every other Thursday till next semester at least.
Bike shoot is postponed, the photographer is bridesmaid to the local bridezilla and HAS to go to a tupperware party that weekend.  I am the MC for this wedding, but flatly refused to attend such a cultish thing unless there are virgins and fires.

We'll talk dates at bikenite, but will post it here for you tenacious.

P.S. You're a brave man Travis.
So is anything happening tonight???????

arghhh simple question!!!!! Yes or no lol!!!!
Yes, absolutely, 7pm at Lisboa. What wacky list are you reading?

Idiot2
Lisboa...wtf...where is that? the other place near Zeffs? recall I have been away in Coffs and thrown out of the loop a bit :-)
Sorry dude. We are going to Woden, I'll give you a call with directions. You are going to freeze tonight if you've been in Coffs! I washed the bike last night even though Max isn't going to be there! Now THAT was cold, it was -3
Lisboa - it is at Woden Plaza between Dick Smith Powerhouse and the entry to the Cinemas.

Lisboa on the left and multi-story car park on your right. Should be parking directly out front.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
sweet as...definately will be there now! :-) thanks guys....i know where you mean, i work across the road from that area