Canberrans Sips Again
geezus here i am whinging about people not turning up & i f***ing completely forgot to come tonight! i swear i'm losing it lol...I hadn't even thought about bikes for like 3-4 hours then it hit me....think I need to get some rest....

:-(
Hey Josh,
Paul (Tencious) and his mate had eaten when Travis and I arrived, and left a short time later to go to the pictures. Travis and I had an excellent meal of Turkish, might eat there again next time, much better service, though not as eye catching at Zeff's (far fewer nubile young dolls. Might ask them if we can park the bikes closer for comfort though.

Next time bloke. You must have been having a Blond day!Lol3

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Lol I was just about to say Josh "where's the spirit mate?"

It's all good though.
Well i'm off to Coffs Harbour for the week this Saturday, so I won't be round for a bit, see you all when I get back!

Josh
Harrow canberra people thursday the 7th of june is locked in as bike night i hope as ill be back down i canberra.

p.s anyone know how far it is between fuel when you go from cann river upto cooma? cheers
Regards

Dan
Plenty of fuel around Dantheman, couple of little towns in between.

Look forward to the 7th bloke, unless I'm up there by then??

Hi Canberran's
Les is back, Heidi may sip - and we may have a surprise visitor this Thursday night. May I suggest Zeff's or the Turk's for around 7pm this Thursday night???

I am back........and I'm on leave. Sooo tired after my air safari holiday.

I have spoken to the BOSS and I should be there. All these new guys I don't know.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Well bugger me, I'M WORKING!!! Who would have farking THUNK it!! I'm there, but order without me. I'll call in on my way home.

HEIDI xxx
what are they teaching our librarians these days they cant even spell f*&^ing:)
Regards

Dan
it is looking nasty out there, if it is pissing down go on without me!
I've just done the Weather Radar site, no rain here - yet.

Ruffy just pulled in. We'll take him with us to the Canberra Social Sip tonight.

Anyone else?

I'll be there 2nite, unless that nastiness falls from the heavens, tho looked clear around the lake 30mins ago.
Sorry, my only interaction with the outside at the moment is through a tinted window, I might have been wrong about the rain last night. How cool was it to see Ruffy! And it was good to have Les back as well, the family is getting back together. How's my shiny bits going Max?
Apparently Bruce put a tip on installing the sidestand in here mate, just looking for it and then start on her, with a cup of coffee. Hope she likes coffee!! Very Happy

Great weather for spannering in the dry warm shed aye.

Hope Ruffy has a safe ride home, pretty shitty weather outside.