Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Cool tomorrow night will be there. Need to meet busa owners
Quote:Seeing as only a handful of people know what you look like and since you got tired of trying to grow a beard and shaved

I did meet a guy once up the old road that said his online name was Astro but who really knows.

Coolsmiley Lol2
Oi ! It's Astro... not Casper !

This is me, not biting.... bait floating past.... me not taking it.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Been informed that we're having dinner with hippies tonight so again I wont be there. Sux cause Im hopeing that some of you will help me out with some of the terms I dont get. Maybe next time
Dinner with hippies VS coffees with Busa bunch...

Same, same...

Catchya next time...
(I'm still stuck at work!)
Terms you don't get ? Well, post 'em up and we'll have a crack at it for you.
Speedzalot & Vicki
Gnarbunkle
Simmo
Graham & Kathy
Guido M109
Ruffy

No noobs tonight - maybe as a club we should rethink the initiation ceremony,it's kinda putting people off!

Nice night for a ride - cold air = more hp Pi_tongue
Looks like its winter jackets from now on especially when you travel to the edge of the planet.

BTW - Score 3 red, 1 silver,1 copper & 1 well it was a Suzuki at least.
How about Krispy Kreams at Silverwater (Corner or Silverwater Road and Parramatta Road) for the next one?

(I just knocked-off from work!)
pan Wrote:How about Krispy Kreams at Silverwater (Corner or Silverwater Road and Parramatta Road) for the next one?

(I just knocked-off from work!)

Working at Krispy Silverwater A, I don't think I want any holes punched in my douts thanks

Bruces Farewell may be next Saturday / Night TBCF the details
Lol!!! I'll keep an eye out Gnarbunkle99!
LOL@Ruffy!
Thanks Astrobusa.
Alright cant remmember all of them now but whats the side stand mod mentioned at the start of this thread and what airbox mob keeps getting mentioned. I was told that I dont need a power comander, but was also told if I didnt get 1 that if I get a flat battery that I could lose my tune (havent done 1 yet till I find out). These are just a few questions but basically I want someone to look at the bike and say why havent you done this or that yet. And thanks to all who help. Dirty hippies wasnt even a good meal they were veg only and tofo dosent taste like meat
Heard a long time ago that if you disconnect the battery for like 2 days, the ECM will loose its settings and reset to default, not sure 100% though.
Side-stand mod involves removing metal so that it angles further forward when down to help prevent the bike from rolling forward and falling over.
Most do the small-box mod, involves cutting out the flapper inside the lip so that the factory sized filter still seals and pissing off the bits that make the flapper work.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Hey guys, im still new to this but is anyone organising a meet at penrith krispy kremes or WSID? Im sorry i missed the last one but i got caught up at work. I just wanna meet some fellow Busa riders cos iv'e seen next to none on the road eh!