Canberrans Sips Again
Tonight it is mate,

Cheers

Max - having a day off Yahoo!Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
See you there (weather permitting).

HEIDi xxx
IUsual good meal and one drink each. usual heads turned up - Markus, Heidi, Josh, Travis (Banana Bike Boy :lol:) and myself. Even the Boys In Blue turned up to watch Travis leave with his Duck making an incredible noise (good noise) as he arrives and leaves.

Good to see you all guys.

Max :smiley:Hayabusabusa::smiley:
As we were gearing up to leave, I noticed we had attracted the attention of the boys in blue. I was shouting at you over the sounds of the duck and three busas through the side of your helmet to take it easy on the way out, but I gave it up as a bad job. i figured my shouting that the police were watching us was probably attracting more attention than we were.
Yeah, when I wonder out from the Gents, me SIlver/black was the lone bike on the red brick concourse...I thought for moment they were going to chat, but they were way to busy getting their (free?) pizza & drinks...seemes constabulary have move up from the 'promotionl' McD's!
Hi Canberran's if it's not raining in the morning how about we head out for a brew "somewhere"?

My place 11.30 - if it's not raining.

Max:smiley:Hayabusabusa::smiley:
Hey, sounds good to me, I'll be there for sure. Hey Max, wondering if you could give me a hand doing an oil change tomorrow before we cruise? maybe if I came round a little earlier or something? Don't want to be a pain, I'm just bloody hopeless with the fairing. Went to Action motorcycles today and got some Motul oil + an oil & fuel filter. Anyway, let me know. Looking forward to the ride!

Btw, to anyone looking for a fresh summer/winter cross jacket, there are joe rockets worth $500 on clearance for $99 at Action, worth a look if you want some new gear.

Josh
Is anyone out tonight? ..echo..echo..echo..echo
xocet Wrote:Is anyone out tonight?  ..echo..echo..echo..echo

no can do from me...I suspect Max is on nights this week as been quiet from him of late here.

Mark.
Monyx Wrote:
xocet Wrote:Is anyone out tonight?  ..echo..echo..echo..echo

no can do from me...I suspect Max is on nights this week as been quiet from him of late here.

Mark.

Well I'll just eat my T-bone and continue polishing the rims
Hope you had a good night all.  I did up her in the Alice.  I should have brought a jumper.  We are having a cold snap.  19 degrees here yesterday after 39 degrees last week and the Todd River is flowing again.  Once more and I'm considered a local.

Having a great time, lots of groupies up here.  I think even Dan could pull chicks even if he sill had the bloke magnet parked out front of Bo's (Bojangles Saloon http://www.boslivesaloon.com.au/cam/default.htm  )

I'll be back in Canberra sometime between 4 April and 1 May.  (Work, don't get me on my soap box)

Anyway still missing my Bus.  Anyone know of a good bike transporter should I win a 6 month return tip?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:Hope you had a good night all.  I did up her in the Alice.  

Wassat?! Who'dya do in Alice? Thanks for sharing did'ya get her piccie??Lol3
Thank you Monyx for pointing out my spelling errors.

It should be " I did up HERE in the Alice". (but I still did up her) Lol2

Also, later in the post it should read "Dan could pull chicks even if he STILL had.."
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Hey Busdriver, I don't mind dropping over and taking your blue and grey for a few laps of the Cotter, just to loosen her up for you a bit!!:2funny:

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Hey guys are we on for Thursday night (7 p.m.) at Zefferellis this week?

I'll be able to make it this time around.

Paul.