Purple Bling
Lol2:2funny::rocket:

Well now ya now what we were talking about hehe
once you have boost you wont go back

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Thats good news Bruce. Glad to hear that you were finally scared into submission, thats the way it should be!!!
Brake upgrade is a definate with these things. I find its not so much the speed but the acceleration and being on top of things in a bloody hurry even with the pissweak 6psi that I am running.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh in a weeks time.
Shayne
Your spoilt for life now Bruce ,everything else will seem flat and gutless.. :lol:
LUCKY DUCK! I'm stoked it is working for you, can you ride it at Wicked Wednesdays or is it illegal now? I'd love to see her in action. I'd also like to see you take her to the shops, I reckon that would be pretty funny!
Gee Bruce that write up sounds just like what Shredder said to me after his first ride he was all s s s stuttery and shakey while on the phone to me Congrats an a project that will have you smileing for ages
Quote:Well I gotta say I was not at all prepare for what happened on the actual ride. This thing is f*&^ing insane never have I felt anything like this I was shaking and too scared to hit full throttle after just a little hit in second. I opened her again in third at about 6000rpm and all hell broke loose the front rose up about 3 feet and the rear was twitching and squirming all over the place slammed it into 4th and had to back out at about 8500rpm cause we had run out of road and bravery. The long straight had dissapeared before my brain could register that it was time to hit the brakes hard NOW NOW NOW f*** ME This should be illegal.
Outstanding Bruce awsome work mateScary
Can't wait to hear it again...
Excellent stuff.
So Bruce are you bringing any Sydney siders up apart from Cas and Terry to spectating/pit crew?
Shayne
abusa Wrote:So Bruce are you bringing any Sydney siders up apart from Cas and Terry to spectating/pit crew?

no just the three of us
Birdman

Seems quite gay compared to gettin on that BOOSTED BUSA. Eek

I myself can't even imagine to power of the new scooter Bruce. Must be like riding a super powered, tar laced liquorish strip. Super black putty on the road and shityourself accelleration. :smiley:

Hope to see the scooter run soon Pi_thumbsup
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Where's the love arh I mean support, LOL
Shayne
Rode my bike in the rain for the first time since I put the turbo on today. She is a big pussy cat, easy to control and so smooth at part throttle. I was so careful to begin with it was funnyScary, then after a while every chance I got it was wrrrraaaapppp psssshhtt Especially if anyone was watching.

Is it just me or does everyone ride like a dickhead when they have a turbo, every time I pass a ricer car it's chop the throttle psssshhtttCoolsmiley cant help myself:2funny:
Sounds like fun.
How is the fuel consumption Bruce?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Sounds like fun.
How is the fuel consumption Bruce?

Didnt check but Greg tells me it will be about 2 litres per minute on full boost. Not bad really:rolleyes:
And if you can keep it on full power for a minute you will be passing the space shuttle...LOL...