Next official Victorian ride day - Sat 7th Oct
NEED A BETTER RESPONSE GUYS. THIS WILL BE A GOOD RIDE..
I should be able to make it, how about those closer to Melb. centre meet at Maccas Nunawading 9;15-9;45 as per usual, then leave at 9;45 and meet the rest at Lilydale???
hey glenn, are you gunna do any of your stunt riding tricks for the mob, i'm sure we'll get a really good turnout if you are.......
Not sure if it's any indication Les........but Glen has booked in here on friday to have Knobbies fitted to the Busa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WB
Put me down for 2 tickets in the Killer Corner Stand at the Busa Off-Road Grand Prix!! Can't wait to see Mr.Mud in action! LMAO
Well, the inclement weather kept the turnout low. Seven bikes stood at the Shell while their riders scanned the skies and ummed and ahhed about what the weather was going to do. In the end, only two or three headed off on the ride, while the others headed home or stood around longer chatting about pedantic police, et al... Those who headed off may still give us a summary of their day.

It has been proposed that the efforts of Shortty not be in vain, and that next month's ride (first Sunday in Nov) be the route that we were to take today. Glen did a stirling job with his planning, and thanks for the effort, man. Sorry we couldn't do anything about the weather.